PROFILE

My photo
i’m always a mess. i can never keep my own secrets. i laugh too hard at stupid things. my favorite songs can make me cry. i always watch for 11:11, but i miss it more than i notice it. i live in the past, in the memories i have with the people i love. i hate thinking about reality and i’m heartsick for all the things that i can’t get back. its hard for me to define myself. i guess i’m just a cliche — the girl who loved too hard and didnt get anything in return. i dont want to be the heroine in some tragic love story, i just want the one person who has never given me a second thought.I make mistakes. I have regrets. I hate being alone. I`m always late. I hate school. I don`t like being wrong. I hate being ignored. I cry. I`m shy. I have enemies. I can`t sing. I laugh way too loud. I can`t look anyone in the eye. Many things just seem to get to me. I`m not perfect.I'm not perfect and no one seems to be perfect! People said I’ve changed so much. Well here’s the honest truth, I grew up. I stopped letting people push me around, I learned that you can’t always be happy; I accepted reality. ♥ brought to you by Liz

Thursday, May 19, 2011

yesterday



since my mom wanted to go for shopping so I drove them to Pavilion,since it's been awhile I din't shop :D me and my sis went to VINCCI =) yeahhh bought myself a bag and a pair of cute flats :) *HAPPY*
before we went to vincci my tummy started to sing then we sat down and have SNOWFLAKE :) 

this time I tried something different :) TEEEHEEE

 Had our dinner at Din Tai Feng , go all the way up to 6th floor next to T.G.I Friday or Wong Kok Hong Kong Restaurant .


I didn't know my dad will do that -.-


after dinner let's CAMWHORE ! LOL


mom always close her eyes whenever I take photo with her -.- aiisehhh !




ish ish I look different with my sis's spec ! rolff
I love my new camera effect ~ lalalallalalalalalal ♬♪‖~
it's just a small post since I got nothing to post
and SINCE my sister got a new blog so yeah I'm here to help her promote her new bloggie 
she's annoying cause she keep claim that her blog NOT FAMOUS and few people went into her blog
WHAT YOU WANT FROM ME? you just started to blog 4 days ago and you aspect people to view your blog and yeah you're not XIAXUE that famous ! HAHAHAHAHHAAH

do view her blog if you want to :)
Imma lazy sister ain't gonna promote more about her blog but she got a interesting blog cause she blog about fact and truth :) just simply view it if you like it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...