PROFILE

My photo
i’m always a mess. i can never keep my own secrets. i laugh too hard at stupid things. my favorite songs can make me cry. i always watch for 11:11, but i miss it more than i notice it. i live in the past, in the memories i have with the people i love. i hate thinking about reality and i’m heartsick for all the things that i can’t get back. its hard for me to define myself. i guess i’m just a cliche — the girl who loved too hard and didnt get anything in return. i dont want to be the heroine in some tragic love story, i just want the one person who has never given me a second thought.I make mistakes. I have regrets. I hate being alone. I`m always late. I hate school. I don`t like being wrong. I hate being ignored. I cry. I`m shy. I have enemies. I can`t sing. I laugh way too loud. I can`t look anyone in the eye. Many things just seem to get to me. I`m not perfect.I'm not perfect and no one seems to be perfect! People said I’ve changed so much. Well here’s the honest truth, I grew up. I stopped letting people push me around, I learned that you can’t always be happy; I accepted reality. ♥ brought to you by Liz

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Me want ♥




seriously can't wait to finish exam 
hppmmm I finish on 15th but most of my chicks end on 20th
so after 15th Dec I'm so gonna change my hair colour and style 
ain't gonna be short and curl
so yeah remain the same straight !




some been wondering what colour right?
here are some example :D
I like C-5 and C-13
it gonna look weird on me right?
but who knows maybe I look better xD
ishhhh



how can they be so HOTTT?!!!!
most of them have child as well
awww I love victoria secret
after watching their show feel like running on the treadmill more
I want their BODY ! gosh seriously ain't gonna have this kind of shape if I don't stop eating so much !
but foods are great right? D:


Adriana Lima one of the victoria secret model
how sweet is this family photo?

goshhh I mau her body shape ! :D





after SPM I've date most of my chickss
can't wait to end now seriously I miss them so much
babygirl date me to see the HONG KONG movie 
LOL so many kissing part -.-" qiii gekk daooo !
planning xD


I want dye hair
I want prom dress
I want slim down
I want more food *erhemmm*
I want Supra shoes
I want new phone
I want this and that!!!


I mao everything in my mind ;D
the lists are too longggggggg mann



lastly SCREW you SPM :))



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...