so so soon very soon !
I have no idea why it happen
everything was a surprise for me and let me see the real world lead me to the other way which I got no idea what's happening next
but all I ever knew was I'm gonna let go everything and erase everything in my mind like slry no joke
I'm broke in pieces and I don't wanna fix it any more cz the pieces might hurt me once again
when time reached I'll leave everything and move on never look back
it's stupid enough for me to look back
yeah no more turning back
everything was fake enough for me
you know F.A.K.E?
too much and it's too over ,over the line !
gosh
sigh ...should I sleep now? there's school tmr which I don't want to go at all
but force to go cz need to pay the t shirt and sign stupid thing




No comments:
Post a Comment