TEEEHEEE
I heart it so much the current mood and SPM was kinda awesome
no need to worry anything just BOOK around me :)
I'm kinda addicted to history once I started to understand
I've just done some chapter :) proud to say it out loud I'm so gonna get a cedit for it !
Bm paper 1 screw me up but paper 2 save my life
thanks to the benefit of chocolate :)
later English paper :)
I'm so gonna try to get A+
all the time maximum I get normal but this time can I ever get A+?
A+ please !!!
I don' study for english -.-"
so gonna touch my book later cause I'm busy study history just now
next time there will be no next time :)
So,I've done my best
and I'll try my best till the end !
fight till the last second ...
me and my sis :)
hehehe :)
after 2 paper down 7 more to go !
srly can't live without Twitter,plurk and blogger
facebook kinda lame for me now :x
caoz people :D



No comments:
Post a Comment