PROFILE

My photo
i’m always a mess. i can never keep my own secrets. i laugh too hard at stupid things. my favorite songs can make me cry. i always watch for 11:11, but i miss it more than i notice it. i live in the past, in the memories i have with the people i love. i hate thinking about reality and i’m heartsick for all the things that i can’t get back. its hard for me to define myself. i guess i’m just a cliche — the girl who loved too hard and didnt get anything in return. i dont want to be the heroine in some tragic love story, i just want the one person who has never given me a second thought.I make mistakes. I have regrets. I hate being alone. I`m always late. I hate school. I don`t like being wrong. I hate being ignored. I cry. I`m shy. I have enemies. I can`t sing. I laugh way too loud. I can`t look anyone in the eye. Many things just seem to get to me. I`m not perfect.I'm not perfect and no one seems to be perfect! People said I’ve changed so much. Well here’s the honest truth, I grew up. I stopped letting people push me around, I learned that you can’t always be happy; I accepted reality. ♥ brought to you by Liz

Saturday, November 6, 2010

I'm strong enough to walk away


Don't ask for someone opinion IF YOU CAN'T TAKE the HARSH REALITY.

Tears drop for once again cause I just realize I live in other people's lie for these few years.

I'm gonna open my eyes bigger and fear on one

ain't gonna waste my time for other stuff *I'll just keep that for myself

sigh ...




6 more days and gonna graduate from high school :)
no regret and nothing else left
thanks for giving so much memory in the school :)
thanks for being my friend all the time
for those who can't accept me ,goodbye :)




I don't lie all the time,I'm just telling the truth and people can't accept the truth
as if I need to lie,I need second lie to cover up my first lie.
as if I need t wear a fake mask to face everyone,I might be wearing all the time to face everyone
*why should I need to?*

I don't fucking wear a mask and lie to people around me ...

sister told me I should use my time to do other more important or valuable things instead of trying so hard to make everyone accept me .
Sorry I don't owe anyone apology and thing.

Thank you for spending time reading my blog.
Like it then stay,don't like it is non of my business :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...