i’m always a mess. i can never keep my own secrets.
i laugh too hard at stupid things. my favorite songs
can make me cry. i always watch for 11:11, but i miss
it more than i notice it. i live in the past, in the
memories i have with the people i love. i hate thinking
about reality and i’m heartsick for all the things
that i can’t get back. its hard for me to define myself.
i guess i’m just a cliche — the girl who loved too hard
and didnt get anything in return. i dont want to be
the heroine in some tragic love story, i just want the
one person who has never given me a second thought.
i laugh too hard at stupid things. my favorite songs
can make me cry. i always watch for 11:11, but i miss
it more than i notice it. i live in the past, in the
memories i have with the people i love. i hate thinking
about reality and i’m heartsick for all the things
that i can’t get back. its hard for me to define myself.
i guess i’m just a cliche — the girl who loved too hard
and didnt get anything in return. i dont want to be
the heroine in some tragic love story, i just want the
one person who has never given me a second thought.
Meet her!
She's Liz :)
I tried so hard but thing seems to be so awkward ,I can't handle it ,but yes I can do it.
It's just small matter right? no big deal ...
I'm being so down recently but when time flies I'm another person
I have this funny thinking these afternoon I wanna try it
but everytime I told myself I wanna try end up stupid thing happen again :/
the stupid me ever
I make mistakes. I have regrets. I hate being alone. I`m always late. I hate school. I don`t like being wrong. I hate being ignored. I cry. I`m shy. I have enemies. I can`t sing. I laugh way too loud. I can`t look anyone in the eye. Many things just seem to get to me. I`m not perfect.
I'm not perfect and no one seems to be perfect
People said I’ve changed so
much. Well here’s the honest truth,
I grew up. I stopped letting people
push me around, I learned that you
can’t always be happy; I accepted reality.
much. Well here’s the honest truth,
I grew up. I stopped letting people
push me around, I learned that you
can’t always be happy; I accepted reality.
I love writing, I love opinions and quotes and expressions. It’s so beautiful to know that you’re not alone in this messed up world. It’s relieving to know that someone else feels the same way you do.
I`m the type of girl who will fall for a guy she barely knows. Who will listen to a love song & see his face. Who will look for him wherever she goes. I`m thetype of girl who doesn`t get over things easily. Who will beat herself up when someone doesn`t love her back. Who will cry herself to sleep cause she feels she`s not good enough. I`m the kind of girl who can talk to a total stranger about anything & everything, but I can`t tell my best friend how much I`m hurting. I hate not being invited to parties only cause I feel so alone, & I can`t understand how I don`t have many friends. I`m the kind of girl who can pick herself up, & I can switch my feelings in a minute.But I`m also the type of girl who`s strong.Who can cry her eyes out then forbid them to come back the next morning. Who will blast some old pop song & sing at the top of her lungs cause she feels like it. Who will be no one but herself.
the feeling is so awkward right?
excuse me? Those are past tense :)
I'm grown up :)
A broken heart is like broken glass; it is better to be left broken then to hurt yourself trying to fix it.
There are so many people out there who will tell you that you can`t. What you`ve got to do is turn around and say"watch me."



No comments:
Post a Comment