I try so hard and get so far,in the end ,it doesn't even matter :)
Hell yeah I heart this to the max...
the reason why I love tumblr is because everything they post was just about what I'm trying to express ..
people leaving me one by one I don't care :)
people hate me one by one non of my business
people tend to find reason to hate me
and yea I know why :)
I keep it for myself and I share it to my sister.
and we burst into laugh cause we know the reason WHY?
duh ! :/
after all these year everything was just so fake to me :)
I've said sorry and the apology wasn't acceptable so yea I gave up :)
I don't tie friends up with me and I never force them to be with me
I've tried so hard to be myself and people can't accept about it
you're just finding a reason to leave me :)
so you said it's been long time you wanted to said that ..
so yeah the words " It's been long time I wanna said these to you ..."
in the early time I've sense everything :)
I'm lucky that I'm strong and independent enough to walk away ...
dare to dream :)
dream isn't a wrong thing ...
after dream and plan about it ...
dreams do come true :)
I din't choose my road but God choose it for me that's why I'm happy !
Maybe friendships aren't meant to be saved. Maybe we're meant to spend a certain part of our lives with certain people then move on.
whenever true friends look at me :)
they won't ask why cause they knew it and told me the same thing
MOVE ON babe ...
cause of the reason is so silly it made me laugh like nobody cares !
Is a very tough thing for others as if all your use to call best friend leave you one by one :)
but wasn't a tough thing for me cause I understand and things happen for a reason ...
by the time I would be proud of myself for not letting my parents down !
I feel like going Melbourne to study :/
Idk why ? :))
TEHEEEE caoz peoples ...
xoxo







No comments:
Post a Comment