PROFILE

My photo
i’m always a mess. i can never keep my own secrets. i laugh too hard at stupid things. my favorite songs can make me cry. i always watch for 11:11, but i miss it more than i notice it. i live in the past, in the memories i have with the people i love. i hate thinking about reality and i’m heartsick for all the things that i can’t get back. its hard for me to define myself. i guess i’m just a cliche — the girl who loved too hard and didnt get anything in return. i dont want to be the heroine in some tragic love story, i just want the one person who has never given me a second thought.I make mistakes. I have regrets. I hate being alone. I`m always late. I hate school. I don`t like being wrong. I hate being ignored. I cry. I`m shy. I have enemies. I can`t sing. I laugh way too loud. I can`t look anyone in the eye. Many things just seem to get to me. I`m not perfect.I'm not perfect and no one seems to be perfect! People said I’ve changed so much. Well here’s the honest truth, I grew up. I stopped letting people push me around, I learned that you can’t always be happy; I accepted reality. ♥ brought to you by Liz

Monday, May 9, 2011

Macau trip





still under renovation 

Im ready to BOOM the whole Macau
are you ready?
let's clear everything here!!




are you kidding me?
this is the delicious egg tart I ever ate before at Macau
it melts in your mouth for God sake !
after ate this 2 we take away half dozen !
猪扒包 pork burger
delicious as well :)


Macau night view
isn't it beautiful :)


okay since I've promise I'll update about the macau trip
actually there's tons to update
my house internet line suck to the max until I nearly cried out screaming on the street
*horrible and ridiculous*
by the way I'm just kidding
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA so not funneh I knw I knw D:




after our HK trip
we book our Turbojet
it just took 1 hour to reach there
quite convenience and fast
by that time we reached macau
yeshhh -.- kena custom check my bag again...
it's really annoying that me and my sis always check by those custom no matter where we go !
China check,HK check,Macau check
LUCKY Taiwan didn't check -.-
after waited so long at the immigration ...what a long queue just waiting to pass it
and one more thing!
CHINA people again
common lah ! can't you queue up?
1st they are annoying
2nd they are noisy
3rd they are rude
4th they are stupid
5th they .......etc
more to say if I continue -.-
COMMON lah Im talking about MACAU !
MACAU not China

Macau quite convenience cause whenever you go there's free shuttle bus
but then most of the bus going to hotel
there's different bus going different hotel of course
you can see the whole street is bus and counter

1st we went Venetian hotel
the famous hotel at Macau 
is a must !
the view there look like genting one world hotel
aiyaaa genting copy cat one lah =X






then I cant stop myself for shopping there
they have MU shop as well
quite cheap 2 shirt for Rm100++
should get more -.- regret liao

then we went out for a walk
searching all the food :D
ate so much food and rushing 
cause we had ticket for the water show " The house of Dancing Water"


okay they jump water freak me to the max !!!


ermmmm 
quite interesting ,it had their story line but then WE DON'T UNDERSTAND AT ALL
blaaaa just shut up and watch
pity the front roll cause all wet !!!

lucky we sat at the middle roll
the back roll is the expensive cause you can see it more clearer 
actually nothing to blog about
cause I've just spend one day there and quite rush

after the show we went back HK D:
very fast right?
we took the early turbojet 



Macau is a beautiful place which full of churches ,traditional food
there culture is beautiful ...being governed by Portugal 
the street is full of food and shop ,all the food you'll get to taste it cause you can get to try it as well
people there is so happening 
oh ya taking cap is so expensive ,but their door can open /close automatic !

when people mention about Macau,what's the 1st thing goes into your mind?









CA$INO


as you can see every corner and Hotel every places all CA$INO
$_____$
bling bling ...
people do remember don't get addict with gambling ,it just like a drugs once you addicted YOU'LL DIE and your family suffer 


Macau people speak cantonese :)
I don't know much about Macau
so I'll just stop here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...