at first I don't feel like blogging at all but I got no one to crap on so HERE I AM BLOGGING !
I don't know where to start,but I'll just go through everything what I remember ,as you know human's brain memory is limited and I can't remember too much ,I know I'm a brillianto HAHAHAHAHA just forget about.
the pass few days I'm so fucking down,I'm totally lost ,I've think a lot ,I hate people keep nag nag nag and NAG and my sister kinda annoying keep murmuring on me and I get annoyed so I showed BLACK faces,I'm dark enough and dare enough to show her my black face so yeah everything goes "BOOOMMM" like the volcano then she started to complaint everything (I wonder why *constellation* cancer people have so much thing to complaint and they love to talk about how suffer they been through blablabla and how pity they are) and now I wonder why I hate cancer people so much especially GIRLS ...sorry to be straight forward but then don't get me wrong just SOME of them and I'm not those kind of superstition constellation person but sometimes I do believe it just related ...
so after it happen there's more bigger / serious thing happened ,my dad scolded me like mad it's not like the first time he scolded me since I'm those kind of stubborn child , the way he talked to me it's like I'm not his own daughter ,I hate the way he talked to me and speak those foul language ,cause it really hurt so much to heard those words and every single words he talked to me... first they brought up my confidence when I'm down ,brought me back from the darkness,taught me about happiness ,but once I'm unhappy I don't feel like talk about and I'll just show my black face ,each and everyone in the family started to turn everything up side down -.- you know what I mean? that feeling it's like F***S*** ,cause whenever my sis talk to me I ignore or I'll just fight back or talk in a rude way cause I've lose my patient ...I don't talk whenever I'm bad mood but my parents will never know about this and they'll started to ask SO MUCH and TOO MUCH !! Irritating and annoying to the maximum ...but my family will never leave me alone whenever they wanted to ask question ... nobody dares to ask me question when I get mad ONLY MY FAMILY ! goshhh please save me somebody -.- leave me few minute maybe I'll feel much better or maybe I'll tell later but they will never let me relax and cool down my temper so this is my attitude problem and my character problem cause I hate people keep asking question when I'm in a bad temper and who love to???
people always said there's no parents who don't love their own child -.- of course I knew these ...then when I get mad my sis will start to nag and murmuring on her own ...FOR GOD SAKE stop telling me who pity you are and how suffer you are cause all these thing I KNOW and I CAN EVEN MEMORIZE IT AND REPEAT IT OUT LOUD -.-
one more thing I hate people point at me and ask me to do things so since Im the youngest in this family there's so many small little tiny thingy they love to point me to do ...
so the pass few days my mood was like this ...feel like screaming all the time until my lungs out -.- I know I sound so stupid ,so my sis always complaint to my mom I could never find a boyfriend cause pity the boyfriend gonna run away the second day or maybe after few hours -.-
I was quite okay now ...just okay cause someone pissed me off again ,I'll talk about it later just be patient =) so I went for a drink with my ex-classmate,before went for a drink me and wifey went for dinner first since that restaurant got nothing to eat and their food is like super duper expensive
so I ordered chocolate mint it cost me freaking RM10!! and there's the picture above no decorate NOTHING so I might as well just took a blur picture FML then I ordered another peppermint and it doesn't taste like peppermint as well I was like who the hell who made all this drink -.- please ladies don't ever go that place again ,Malaysia do have more restaurant and nice food and don't worry about the price cause the place will be more worth D:
yes I do have small eyes and one of my friend wonder how I put in my contact lens -.- hate you!
I spend most of the time with my wifey as if compare with other ex-classmate ...
let's have more outing and I'm looking forward to organize another outing so do attend =)
I'm not that kind of girl who always hang out at night or have those kind of drink ,I don't even stop drinking MILK okay I LOVE milk and I hate alcohol ,I hate the feeling after I'm drunk even when I'm down feel like killing myself I don't search for alcohol but I do search for a GUN !! no I'm just kidding -.- I'll just go for bed and INSOMNIA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA then I'll started to think a lot and I wonder why PISCES do think a lot and have lots of imagination ...so creative huh? go do designer lahh !! -.-
ignore me please I'm going insane mahh gaiii arhhh !!
I'm not suppose to blog about crap here today cause I'm suppose to hang out today with that fella who date me out and yet he FFK-ed me with his reason ,sounds like something important so I'll just ignore but I'm bored out here , keep watching movie and there's tons of movie and I'm so lazy to choose oh lappy please choose for me please -.- then I was like fuckup when I receive his msg , LAO NIANG angry liao cause I hate FFK people and people FFK me ...so if you read my blog don't get shock I'm OK with it. But when you have a car is time for you to fetch me ! HAHAHAHAHHAHAH
cause non of my friend fetch me before and I wanted to FEEL it!!! Feel their driving skill but most of my friends are dangerous driver (cause the way they describe their driving skills) but don't worry cause I'm the scary driver too ;) but sorry I don't PIUU YI ~~
then then then he wanted to change date -.- I'm going to swimming lah that day and I'm looking forward for more outing with my babes since my college gonna start soon and less outing cause my VIOLIN TEST is coming so so so soon in JULY and my teacher gonna be mad at me if I never practice and yeah tomorrow she's coming D: stresssssssssss
hmmm did I mention I like that fella before? HAHAHAHAHAHHA sound interesting isn't it xD ya I do in love with him before cause he's a sweet guy and a caring person, he do care so much and we use to SMS each other from morning till night then the next day it keep repeat the same damn thing ...so I think he had the same feeling as mine -.- so I try confess to him and I failed twice -.- he told me he never have that feeling towards me and he treat me as a sister I was like oh yeah sister -.- then during that time I made cakes for him and force him to company me all the time he do company me all the time so yea I misunderstood ,how stupid ! he's not the first guy I've confess to xD I'm a brave girl and go for 3 other boys before LOL
he's number 4 xD lol then I've stop at number 4 and I never try to go for boys anymore cause wasting my time and misunderstood all the time -.-
I should stop now cause I realize I do crap a lot today D:








No comments:
Post a Comment