on 19th May me and my sister plan to swim and since I fail to swim the past few days due to some problem and YES finally that day I get to throw myself into the pool and enjoy the water .... hmmm sounds weird ,okay never mind just forget about it :)
okay the place is located at :
for more information :
Contact No : (03) - 7725 5199
Fax No : (03) -
E-mail : info@theclub.com.my
Opening Hours :
7:00 am - 10:00 pm daily.
Address:
The Club,
1 Club Drive, Bukit Utama,
Bandar Utama, 47800,
Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
during weekdays it cost you RM8.00++ and weekend cost you RM15.00++ if I'm not mistaken so we probably going on weekdays of course :) they have good environment as well :) they do have more facilities of course not just swimming pool :) we do enjoy swimming all the time
just done swimming and my body started to pain cause it's been age I didn't swim and this means I'm lack of exercise ,I'll try to lose weight if I can ,okay forget about the IF ,so is a must cause I gain lot of weight ever since I'm back from my vacation cause I do EAT A LOT. What's the point of living? of course FOOD ! back to the topic! LOL
I hate my hair colour ,I want a BALANCE hair colour please -.- ain't gonna dyne myself again look so weird...gonna get a brown hair soon :) excited cause college gonna start soon and I need to look tiny and smart ! *ERHEMM*
I enjoyed a lot and waiting for the sandwiches :) after swimming we do feel HUNGRY :( since mama gonna cook on 8pm so we'll just get something to fill in our tummy in case gastric ! MAHUAANNN arhh
520 :)
today is the day 20th May ,consider a special day? But I don't feel any special :) thank you friends who sent me I love you msg :)
did you guys know 520 (we er ling) in chinese means I love you?
cause it simply sounds like I love you so it's consider a special day to others/couple perhaps?
whatever cause non of my business
by the way HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BROTHER !
happy birthday to the others too and non of my business tho ! HAHAHAHAHA I know I'm damn bad right?
muackk love you guys no worries kay x)
LOL ,my bro -.- hmmmm he do call me sister and we do still keep in touch in a while SOMETIMES?
he'll find me when he need me -.- so don't bother about it...when he's in pain or whatelse hurt he'll find me the-so-call-sister ...so I always there to comfort him all the time and after he's fine he'll just leave me alone and forget about it and FORGET ABOUT ME :(
and I hate this kind of feeling but who cares -.- I don't give a damn now =)
so live your life forgive and forget but I'm still there for him...cause there's something called brother and sister :)
I miss those moment we play as crazy as we can ,he use to hit me until bruising! OUCH it really hurt and you call that brother?!!
do take care of yourself bro :) jiejie ai ni oh~!! HAHAHAHAHAH fucking GAY MAN !
I were suppose to done typing those envelope but end yet company mom to 1U for her hair cut at ORGANIC :( waited damn long -.- I was like WTF and you knew I hate to wait cause I got no patient to wait. and mom don't even let me leave her alone there NOT EVEN ONE STEP -.- okay I sat there for an hour just to wait her and I look like some kind of freaking retarded person waiting and waiting looking here and there but lucky didn't open my mouth or else I look more like the real retarded person ! they should have more helper instead of the same person keep walking here and there it's like he's so fucking BUSY !!
while waiting mama outside ZARA I bought myself a greentea ice blended from coffee bean ,I took a sit outside ZARA and yeah there's a good looking guy sitting next to me and he's on the phone for quite long time,I think he's having friend problem and he kept ask his friend don't get too close with the other guy then he started to explain about that "fella" he claim a bad friend. ( for your information ,is not like I'm busy body wanna listen to his crap but he does SPEAK OUT LOUD ) as I'm not deaf so I just listen and learn lesson xD okay since you don't like that fella and you tried to explain the your friend about that fella,you might as well just leave them alone,they got the right to choose who they wanna be friend with,as if that fella really that horrible ,your friend might learn his OWN lesson or maybe ignore him instead of listen what you trying to say cause is just a waste of time, those kind of friend isn't worth for you to keep ! =)
so yeah I've learn my lesson LONG TIME AGO ! wooootssss
and when he walked off he still on the phone talking -.- can't you be more like a man instead of so fucking wordy or grandma?! ewwwwwwwww altho you do have good looking face but FAILED !!
NIGHT
daddy brought us to a restaurant nearby our house
dad's friend treat us DINNER AGAIN -.- and how many time in a week he need to treat our family dinner?
and everytime after finish eating I'm suffer in pain cause TOO FULL
look at his granddaughter how adorable :)
a good poser? she's very shy the 1st time I met her and slowly she started to stick with my sister all the time :)
why not me? cause I'm lazy to entertain her,is not that I don't like kid,I just said I'M SO LAZY !!
for god sake I really need someone to crap on D: I want someone who can accept all my crap and lean on time to time !! HELLO STRANGER ~ what's my point of crapping with stranger?
- they aren't any mutual friend with the others
- they know everything but they can't share with any other of my mutual friend
- you can crap whatever you want without using your brain ass !
- at least you know there's someone willing to listen to your crap and freaking interest with it
- I KNOW I SOUND FUCKING LAME and stupid but why not?
wish to have this kind of friend tho :( HELLO NEW FRIEND OUT THERE !
I know you're reading my blog and why don't leave a footstep COMMENT before you leave and let's be friend :) I'm a person who CRAP ALOT hello ~~~~
I wanna meet more new friend :)
night night and lots of lots of huggsss and love :)
not allow dirty minded people please I'm not here to share my LOVE for you -.- you know what I mean? Not those love okay ! keep your mind clean please =) I need a good friend not a disgusting friend :)
you know there's lot of dangerous person too love to explode their "lovely" to everyone and that is WAYYYYYYY TOO MUCH ! NO SHOW SHOW PLEASE :) we aren't interest watching those :) keep that to others who need it okay =D byee





No comments:
Post a Comment