hey humansss I'm leaving Malaysia soon on 5.40pm
going to Hong Kong,Macau,Tawain & China
I'm so excited
although today is april fool but this isn't a joke IT'S REAL !
ohh my gosh...my wish come true finally get to go disney land !!!
SCREAM & JUMPING happily :D yeahhhhh
thanks daddy mummy a lot
I'm a totally spoiled kid who had lots of love around
I felt so much love :3
Hong Kong view
Macau view
Taiwan view
Guang Zhou (China) view
I copy it from google since I haven't step into their country but I'm too excited !!
MUST MISS ME
if you miss me you have a gift !
please don't call my phone do leave me msg in fb or anywhere there's a msg =)
or else it will cost a lot of your phone bill and don't blame me
seriously Im gonna shop a lot esp in Hong Kong & taiwan
their quality there is good =)
bye bye I'll bring my laptop along :D






No comments:
Post a Comment