TAA-DAAA my new profile picture :)
It's bunny year right?
bought that ribbon thingy @ Taiwan
everything here is quite cheap and cute
yet I prefer Hong Kong life style :)
people who knows me know my life style =D
so yeah don't simply judge kay?
who cares?! DUH
okay I'm still @ TaiPei now *TAIWAN*
going home sweet home tomorrow morning =)
miss my parents,ladies & gentlemen, my baby boy Fluffy
sorry to say I dint get anything for my friends
*giggle*
I don't know what to buy for my friends
WHAT ABOUT A SWEET LIZ?
sorry NOOOO
I just bought one Disney Mickey mouse keychain for my girl :)
seriously I just bought one thingy for her...
she's the only one who get my gift
sorry yaaa for the othersss
actually nothing to buy @ Taiwan T^T
the price is almost similiar
things & quality
that's why I prefer Hong Kong's quality =="
stay tune people I'll update more & details :D



No comments:
Post a Comment