Im here to introduce you guys some korea drama ,I rate it 8.5/10 :) quite interesting and full of emotional feelings , I guess so :x cause this drama made me laugh ,cried and excited like mad you know -.-
Dream High tells the story of six students at Kirin Art High School who work to achieve their dreams of becoming music stars in the Korean music industry. Go Hye Mi is a student who had majored in classical music but has to give up her dream by entering Kirin Art High School to pay off her father's debt. However, she needs to get two other students to also come to the school in order for her to enroll in the school conditionally. These two students are Song Sam Dong, who lives in the countryside, and Jin Guk, whom she accidentally meets while trying to escape from a loan shark. Yoon Baek Hee, formerly Hyemi's sidekick, becomes her rival in school because Hye Mi betrays her during an audition to enter the school.
Suzy from "MISS A" as Go Hye Mi
I can't believe she's only 17 years old -.- she got no expression most of the time and her expression is almost the same but then those crying scene she'll never fail to do so :)
Kim Soo Hyun as Song Sam Dong
ohh gosh I'm in love with him ,his sweet smile and when he cried I feel like crying too -.-
Ham Eun Jung from "T-ara" as Yoon Baek Hee
Taecyeon from "2PM" as Hyun Shi Hyuk
owhhhh he's cute too and HOT body ~ LOL yet I still prefer my hubby xD
IU as Kim Pil Sook
I love IU :) she's sweet and cute ! and her 18th birthday just passed on 16 May :)
Wooyoung from "2PM" as Jason
he can speak english and his accent is a bit weird O.o nevermind :)
I prefer this version Genie :)
awwwwwwwwwwww my hubby TOP and of course he's not in this movie I just simply introduce to you he's my hubby :)
oh yeaaa my besties girlfriend love him too so yea we always argue about him !
you probably know who I'm talking about ! Hey when you read my blog don't kill me kay ?
we share share lah okay xD










you you you!! he's mine ~~~ >0<
ReplyDeletearghh~
mine la -.- he's MINEEEE
ReplyDeleteokie okie ,.... coz i know his mine so I'll forget about you're imagination XD
ReplyDeletethat's not imagination :) that's call reality okay sayang ;D
ReplyDeletehmmmm i love this drama alotzzzzzz♥♥♥♫
ReplyDelete