Hello,knock knock who's there? Liz is here now 8D it's so awkward that I always forget what I wanna blog about,when I was outing ,tons of thing to blog but when I stick my ass to the chair I forgot what to blog -.-" I hate those feeling cause it made me blog less D:
wanted to blog about friendship thingy but then my mind goes blank now :s so I'll just simply post whatever I remember !
it's so awkward that my sister is reading my blog -.- she use to nag me "WHAT THE USE OF BLOGGING?WHY IS EVERYONE BLOGGING?" and now I should ask her why is she blogging -.- she said "I WANNA BE FAMOUS,*YEAH* " as you know she always make me speechless all the time ...
today I companied my sis for "GUA SHA" treatment ,as you people who don't even know what is gua sha
Gua Sha (Chinese: 刮痧 guā shā), literally "to scrape away fever" in Chinese (more loosely, "to scrape away disease by allowing the disease to escape as sandy-looking objects through the skin"), is an ancient medical treatment.it's amazing that even my sister the panda eyes can be HEAL like for god sake her panda eye disappear !! awesome right? it really did help a lot by scape away those toxic ,I even learn something new...you can't over exercise cause it cause our blood circulation jam :( then toxic all over your body !
after finish the treatment ,uncle looked at me and said I'm not fat !! (HAHAHAH happiest moment ever) cause my body is full of toxic -.- I was like should I be happy or??? that's the reason why my body full of pimplesssssss ....sounds scary right ? muahahahahhaha !!!
I can even feel the pain since my body is so swollen ! uncle said my leg swollen,hands swollen so the conclusion is my whole body is swollen !! as if people call me fat I'll punch them till swollen and laugh "HAHAHAHA now you're the same as me SWOLLEN" (copy right from my sister Mary Ann aka Marian ben dan) and you know what it gonna be super duper fucking PAIN !!! after watching my sis scream like a death pig for almost 2 hours so you can probably imagine how I scream ,maybe even worst?! Don't think just wait the day to come T^T
so as if you're interest to know more :) stay tune for my sister new update,I know it won't be fast but please wait patiently ,as if you can't wait then nothing else to say but CAN'T YOU JUST WAIT????
after finish the treatment ,hell yeah mont kiara coffee bean AGAIN !! been there x2 or x3 a week @@ no worry the next time will be Starbucks at tropicana city =) seriously addicted to the green tea ice blended and I know I couldn't take too much cause my body full of toxic but yeah I'll try to control :)
did you notice I'm sitting at the same place again and again and over again??? never mind
get it? if you feel like no one cares about you,think again !Look into the mirror because the person you see,needs you more than anyone else !!
I was kinda obsess with myself sometimes I know it sounds really narcissism,but if I don't love myself more then who the hell will gonna love me more? even my sis love the stupid dog more !!
both of them exactly the same so you can either take away my sis or the stupid dog,cause I can't handle my own sis and the stupid dog gave me more problem ,we even quarrel this afternoon -.- sound stupid but the dog really like he's talking to me then keep barking like no one cares !!
I use to hate myself so much and it's really common for teenager life ,it always appear in our mind why do we born into this world and why the hell did our parents born us? etc etc etc ...I believe there's more ,then here comes the friend appear to comfort you and tried their best to make you feel better. it's stupid that you told your friend leave me alone and you don't even understand me. try to ask yourself did you really understand your own? complicated right? most of the teenagers have this kind of thinking HAHAHHAHA I been through this stupid situation all the time during my secondary school life (opps I'm officially gonna start my college life)
we use to be stupid ,we learn from our mistake and mistake make us grow to a better person. Agree?
I might be silly or maybe childish sometimes cause that's me being silly all the time but please don't take advantage or make fool on me. Fool me once shame on you but fool me twice shame on me !
you must learn where you should stand ...don't take friendship as granted ,nobody owe you remember !
I use to think why is everyone out there enjoying their life with friends,so where is my friend and WHO IS MY FRIEND? did you think of that too? You might know their names but not their story so don't bother thinking so much or try to play guessing about other people's life...you might see their happiness face appear @ Twitter ,facebook,blogger and etc etc and you started to feel interest to know more and you've actually abandon your own life by stalking other people life,so what's the use of that?
you've misses your own awesome life ,by the second you're envying peoples life you lost the second of your own happiness by thinking why is she/he so fucking rich and how they got all those stuff and blablabla ...
you might as well just think of yourself how should you get a better life instead of thinking other people's life =)
people comes and go just appreciate that moment ,even if you facing the tough time don't worry it won't last either . as long as you don't give yourself life still move on you'll still meeting new people and facing different problem or perhaps the same damn thing?
we might think our friendship had fade or far apart ,do try to think for other's situation,you can't have them for 24/7 ...we have our own life unless you don't live a life ,get a bridge and get a life !
we save our precious or maybe something special to share with our friends,you know after primary life then secondary life then college life you keep meeting different people, the topic are totally different ,you can't keep repeating the same damn thing with different people or gossip the same damn thing to others,friends spend their precious time to have good time with you not gossip other people's life ...nobody love to know they being gossip by others cause it really hurt and not everyone can accept ...because the first person spread it to another person the story might changed ,in the end the story changed into a totally different thing !
spread people's ugliness won't make you prettier / beautiful either !
as if it makes you happy for spreading it ,so sorry to tell you got a problem or maybe if you're dare enough you might as well just spread it by publish at the newspaper =) cause everyone reading newspaper in the world and is the fastest way to spread it out :D
my parents always told me work your ass off work harder earn your own cash and spend it all ! wooooots awesome papa mama ...LOL as if you don't know how to earn so you might don't even know how to spend cause you got no monneh baby !!
I had an awesome sister who earn a lot and spend money like WATER as like tomorrow gonna be end of the world -.-
BRILLIANT *applause*
one thing you gonna know ,money can't buy you happiness,friendship,love and everything but when you got NO money you're nothing that's the reality of the world...
so be smart be the healthy person who had fuckload of cash and ever lasting happiness ! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH !!!
hmmmm personality ?
someone asked me what do you look in a guy?
I never answer his question in a correct way cause I was quite blur that time.
what do I look in a guy?
first the golden heart cause it simply reflected by his attitude :) it's simple
second I look into his smile :D I love boy with good smile =)
Quote of the day :)
The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything





No comments:
Post a Comment