PROFILE

My photo
i’m always a mess. i can never keep my own secrets. i laugh too hard at stupid things. my favorite songs can make me cry. i always watch for 11:11, but i miss it more than i notice it. i live in the past, in the memories i have with the people i love. i hate thinking about reality and i’m heartsick for all the things that i can’t get back. its hard for me to define myself. i guess i’m just a cliche — the girl who loved too hard and didnt get anything in return. i dont want to be the heroine in some tragic love story, i just want the one person who has never given me a second thought.I make mistakes. I have regrets. I hate being alone. I`m always late. I hate school. I don`t like being wrong. I hate being ignored. I cry. I`m shy. I have enemies. I can`t sing. I laugh way too loud. I can`t look anyone in the eye. Many things just seem to get to me. I`m not perfect.I'm not perfect and no one seems to be perfect! People said I’ve changed so much. Well here’s the honest truth, I grew up. I stopped letting people push me around, I learned that you can’t always be happy; I accepted reality. ♥ brought to you by Liz

Friday, May 6, 2011

long lost post


outing with my wifey
it's been so long never update my blog
blame the celaka streamyx line suck to the max not even a piece of shit !
ignore my lala hair seriously need to redye and rebonding before college start !

outing with family to Pavillion :)
forgot what we've done -.-
maybe mummy having her shopping section while me,sis and dad having camwhore section xD
since I had a cool and awesome camera right?
another outing day with family again to new shopping mall "VIVA"
it uses to be "UE3" then after the renovation it changes the company name and the boss as well
inside fulled of furniture thingy 
lame to the max
I love shopping BUT not see those furniture -.-

been busy working and download those stupid games which wasted my time so much as I can't even download 
not even one ! WTF 


today was a special day
cause wifey came to my house so damn early 8.15 even my violin teacher never come these early -.-
she borrow my computer just to type letter to apply for blablabla
no need to know too much detail :p
then went for breakfast
1st time having breakfast with friend seriously -.-
I mean drive out to have breakfast
makan makan at Paparich
then all of the sudden cops walking around wanted to saman those car !
INCLUDED MY CAR !
so I ran to park other place -.-

then blablabla
bad mood whole day cause couldn't find people to work
sometimes DON'T EVER PITY those people who said they're poor 
see got work don't wanna do and PICKY !
HAHAHAHAHHA
laugh what? cause even myself very picky SOMETIMES LAH !

depends the situation

people PLEASE LEARN HOW TO SAVE MONEY !
save wisely and SPEND like water !!!!
muahhahahahaha *evil , please don't learn*
BAD INFLUENCE :p



okay ...who cares? 
im gonna off now
gonna blog about Macau some day okay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...