PROFILE

My photo
i’m always a mess. i can never keep my own secrets. i laugh too hard at stupid things. my favorite songs can make me cry. i always watch for 11:11, but i miss it more than i notice it. i live in the past, in the memories i have with the people i love. i hate thinking about reality and i’m heartsick for all the things that i can’t get back. its hard for me to define myself. i guess i’m just a cliche — the girl who loved too hard and didnt get anything in return. i dont want to be the heroine in some tragic love story, i just want the one person who has never given me a second thought.I make mistakes. I have regrets. I hate being alone. I`m always late. I hate school. I don`t like being wrong. I hate being ignored. I cry. I`m shy. I have enemies. I can`t sing. I laugh way too loud. I can`t look anyone in the eye. Many things just seem to get to me. I`m not perfect.I'm not perfect and no one seems to be perfect! People said I’ve changed so much. Well here’s the honest truth, I grew up. I stopped letting people push me around, I learned that you can’t always be happy; I accepted reality. ♥ brought to you by Liz

Sunday, November 28, 2010

fashion


Im a tumblr addicter 
why?
most of the chicks know why 
hpppmmm some might start wondering why many people in love with tumblr

we in love with their photo
the skills of taking photo
the love quote from each photo
the sweetness of the photo
the fashion

there's tons more reason why :D
just JOIN tumblr for more information
yea SPM right?
who cares? *Im a bad influence friend after all

see what's happening next?
shared picture time people !



I want many many supra when I earn enough 
my favorite colour black with red !





as if I get to see this jacket im totally buy it !
cuteeee daooo !
can you see the piano on it?
yeaa music !




Ilikeitsomuch!



I wish to design my own room next time :D
with a cool closet so I can put in more clothes and more fashion!!







okay shall stop
here comes again all the list I wanted to buy D:
1st thing to do is to lost weight *I repeated many times and failed many times (BRAVO)

after slim down then get to wear more pretty clothes right?

On Friday went KLCC with parents
KLCC suck to the max ,knw why?
nothing to buy altho most of the shop are the same but I hate shopping center with many people
I'm racist to other people
I don't like those strange people


while relaxing in front the water
mom busy eating :)


Today (Saturday)
I drove my family to OU :)




they've started to decorate everyhing
Im so in Christmas mood now
dont ask me why 
as a Christian each and everyone of us love christmas




me and my sister :)
she's tough person who can stand on the world by herself ! 





I'm so happy that I've finally get to buy 2 flats from Vincci :)
thanks daddy for paid for me :)
He always paid it for me whenever he's with me :)
I always ask why and he always gave me the same reason
thank you papa !

then bought myself many many ice cream :D
I likey so much and so yummy !

I'm so addicted to fashion now
saw ReeNa post on witter COTTON ON sales
2 for 25 !!! wtf man flatsss??? heels???
got so cheap?

miss cotton on today so shall we go afternoon?
Monday mathematic ...hmmm
Im not good in calculation but hopefully I get a better result compare to the previous one :D

bye people :D
teeeheee :)
Im so hyper now and totally gonna sleep now

byeee :D

more to update soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...