PROFILE

My photo
i’m always a mess. i can never keep my own secrets. i laugh too hard at stupid things. my favorite songs can make me cry. i always watch for 11:11, but i miss it more than i notice it. i live in the past, in the memories i have with the people i love. i hate thinking about reality and i’m heartsick for all the things that i can’t get back. its hard for me to define myself. i guess i’m just a cliche — the girl who loved too hard and didnt get anything in return. i dont want to be the heroine in some tragic love story, i just want the one person who has never given me a second thought.I make mistakes. I have regrets. I hate being alone. I`m always late. I hate school. I don`t like being wrong. I hate being ignored. I cry. I`m shy. I have enemies. I can`t sing. I laugh way too loud. I can`t look anyone in the eye. Many things just seem to get to me. I`m not perfect.I'm not perfect and no one seems to be perfect! People said I’ve changed so much. Well here’s the honest truth, I grew up. I stopped letting people push me around, I learned that you can’t always be happy; I accepted reality. ♥ brought to you by Liz

Monday, November 1, 2010

This is so fluffly :D




Meet my new baby toy poodle :D
isn't it adorable with it's tiger costume?
awwww :3 with his new bed as well :)
His name is FLUFFLY ♥
This is so fluffly and I'm gonna die xD

swtttt nevermind :)

it's just 1month ++
It came to the world on 27/9/2010 
came to our new home on 1/11/2010

wanted to get Pomeranian, but end up get Toy Poodle :)
he's my sweet little thing :D
Hope it won't grow bigger ,HAHA !




phewwww
the feeling is so awkward 
I don't know how to say :x
it's like errrrrr ...
hmmmmmmm

school gonna end right?
I wish to end as fast as possible but at the same time I'm not willing to let go everything
it's like 5 years in high school was fucking fast 
am I gonna miss them?
yes or no?
hard to say cause I can't forget what I felt before
so I'll just let go 
there's college life right?
I got no idea why I wanted to go oversea to study :/
awkward right?


I was so thankful that I have him ♥
I find him and told him all my craps and thanks for being their to listen and give me some advice ;)
I'll find you next time 
bwahah since you promise you willing to listen my craps hope it doesn't annoy you !
GOOD LUCK weih you know lahh xD


  ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...