you think you know me well? think twice ;)
this is what exactly I felt all the time when I fall for a guy ,you might think I'm falling for a guy now,previously I am but the different guy,but now I'm trying to tell you another guy,it might sound so flirty for you but I'm not flirty (the choices is yours) your decision doesn't affect my life so just read and get things clear !
as if you observe my twitter ,I feel bad for talking bad about him in twitter ,seriously I felt disappointed to the maximum already,I don't even bother feel like replying his msg all the time,his text always made me stunned and I got no idea what to reply,it's like always either out of topic and make no sense at all . (I STARTED TO WONDER WHY I LIKE HIM SO MUCH FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS) it's like everything went so wrong,I shouldn't reply his msg at the first time,shouldn't hang out with him,shouldn't talk too much with him,shouldn't share everything with him,shouldn't make the first steps ....it's like I've made a wrong decision :(
all I want is an answer ...WHY ?
what's wrong with you?
why so good to me?
why wanna be different from others?
why wanna know everything?
why care so much?
why ask so much?
WHY?!
I tried to ask him few question but seems like he's out of the topic all the time trying to escape from the question...WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?
everything seems so weird came in a sudden !
what's happen 2 years ago? where the hell you've been?
"POP" disappear awhile then in a relationship with another girl without giving me any explanation ...we're still friends right? You even deleted my number and now you complaint why I refuse to see you or talk to you?! I've waited like a silly asshole being fooled in a sudden ! then NOW what are you doing? why appear in a sudden? I'm not your girlfriend so don't fucking treat me that way it's only made me feel disgusting !
If you're interest with me for the first moment why on earth you dumped me for the first time and left me all alone when I been through so many stuffs alone ! so what's the point of appearing now after 2 years ! What's your plan?Thanks for explained so much to me for what happen for the past 2 years but I'm not interest in it :) I might feel interest for the first moment you left me,but after all I don't feel anything. you're not answering my simple question so just leave me alone !
some people might think such a waste for ignore him but if really want me so why you let me go?
I just want to be the last thing you think about before you fall asleep and the first girl you remember when u wake up in the morning but now it turns ! I became your last thing you think about before you fall sleep and the first girl you remember when you wake up in the morning ...HELLO I don't need to tell you everything in detail what I'm doing or what's my plan ...even best friend won't ask all these ok !
I hate how much I've spent my time with you,giving so much effort and tried everything so you can be mine :( but now I think I was wrong cause end up hurting myself,NO PAIN NO GAIN man ! *sounds brilliant* LOL
I always wonder is it my problem or? each person in this world is unique cause we're limited and we have our own thinking so don't bother busy body so much on other's thinking after all you can't fucking change a person easily ...
I always wonder is it my problem or? each person in this world is unique cause we're limited and we have our own thinking so don't bother busy body so much on other's thinking after all you can't fucking change a person easily ...
sorry to say I don't know anything about you,you think you know me well? Think twice and I bet you just know nothing about me ! Human changed okay ! I use to think why I don't get an awesome boyfriend like what other girls having now,why I don't have any sweet photo or maybe sweet memory with my ex's boyfriend? I use to have this stupid though whenever I'm lonely I seriously need a boyfriend like NOW ,it's so fucking stupid to have this kind of thinking (N years ago I wasn't mature enough,childish thinking) so day by day I'm growing... we use to have some kind of feelings right? Such as what's the point of having the other half? To fill up your emptiness or loneliness ? I don't know anything about loving a boyfriend cause I'm too afraid to know about it,it's so hurt to know about it,once you're in love it's hopeless when you're with the wrong one,doesn't mean you can't have good memory with the bad one just that you might also think it's a waste of time. You might think why on earth there's some couple look so pretty and good looking,it's not about the face,it's about their LOVE made them look awesome ! You might want your other half to love you for how you expect them to love you,but remember doesn't mean they don't love you with their own way,different people express their love in different way... but I'm always fail in love so it's kinda phobia for me. I can be so crazy in love with a person who don't feel any interest with me,yet ignore those who love me. Life is always unfair and weird !
YOU KNOW WHAT? I DON'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU TRIED TO SAY !
Make no sense at all ...sorry to say go fuck yourself ! :(
( I started to feel bad now but everything comes from my heart cause I can only express with words)
I tried to forgive and I've forgive but seems like I got no feelings anymore cause this proves that I don't like you anymore and you can stop moving another steps...maybe I'm not the person who's meant to be with you.
stop telling me about the future thingy cause I kinda get annoyed and I know GOD loves me so much,no need to tell me all these things ...FUCK MAN I felt so bad for talking all this :( but it's so hurt if I don't express my feeling out ! damn celaka lah my feeling =(
you're the one who break my heart into pieces first and now you're here to fix it? HELLO there's always a scars !
Even it's fix it will never be the same anymore,sometimes you might get hurts too while trying to fix it with the broken pieces,you might even fail to fix it back ...So don't try to hurt someone ,but I've just DID ! :(
maybe just that I think too much? sighhhhhh
The worst feeling is when someone makes you feel special, then suddenly leaves you hanging, and you have to act like you don't care at all.
I know I can't take one more step towards you'Cause all that's waiting is regretAnd don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore?You lost the love I loved the mostAnd I learned to live, half-aliveAnd now you want me one more timeAnd who do you think you are?Runnin' 'round leaving scarsCollecting your jar of heartsAnd tearing love apartYou're gonna catch a coldFrom the ice inside your soulSo don't come back for meWho do you think you are?I hear you're asking all aroundIf I am anywhere to be foundBut I have grown too strongTo ever fall back in your armsAnd I learned to live, half-aliveAnd now you want me one more timeAnd who do you think you are?Runnin' 'round leaving scarsCollecting your jar of heartsAnd tearing love apartYou're gonna catch a coldFrom the ice inside your soulSo don't come back for meWho do you think you are?
Dear, it took so long just to feel alrightRemember how to put back the light in my eyesI wish I had missed the first time that we kissedCause you broke all your promisesAnd now you're backYou don't get to get me backAnd who do you think you are?
I rather love an angry bird ,I got no idea why whenever I look at my angry bird I SMILE :D
LOL sounds like idiot !!!
I'm just over disappointed on you,you notice that?
don't try to fix it back please,it doesn't meant to be yours :)





No comments:
Post a Comment