PROFILE

My photo
i’m always a mess. i can never keep my own secrets. i laugh too hard at stupid things. my favorite songs can make me cry. i always watch for 11:11, but i miss it more than i notice it. i live in the past, in the memories i have with the people i love. i hate thinking about reality and i’m heartsick for all the things that i can’t get back. its hard for me to define myself. i guess i’m just a cliche — the girl who loved too hard and didnt get anything in return. i dont want to be the heroine in some tragic love story, i just want the one person who has never given me a second thought.I make mistakes. I have regrets. I hate being alone. I`m always late. I hate school. I don`t like being wrong. I hate being ignored. I cry. I`m shy. I have enemies. I can`t sing. I laugh way too loud. I can`t look anyone in the eye. Many things just seem to get to me. I`m not perfect.I'm not perfect and no one seems to be perfect! People said I’ve changed so much. Well here’s the honest truth, I grew up. I stopped letting people push me around, I learned that you can’t always be happy; I accepted reality. ♥ brought to you by Liz

Sunday, June 5, 2011

love story

wanted to blog about my love story and what's happening recently ...but then fail to do so cause wanted to observe more...since I'm that kind of person once I'm in love I wanna tell the whole world I'm in love with him and no one gonna mess with me and HE's MINE ,it's so obvious when I'm in love with someone ...cause everyone will get bored about me "HIM AGAIN" the topic will always be the same *YAWN*

I know you might get bored of what I'm gonna say next although is not gonna be about HIM,some of you might wonder who the hell is the HIM? HIM stands for He is mine !! but no worry I'm not gonna mention about him. What I'm gonna post next is about my own love story what I been through and what I think all the time and most of you might been through as well ...

looking back now just this moment okay cause it gonna be so funny ;) the past always makes me laugh and makes me stronger now so don't bother think of don't look back,you must look back and laugh "OMG THAT'S ME?" the yesterday make you a better person :)

trust me it gonna be so funny ! LMAo I should start my story instead of laugh my ass off alone here !
5 years ago I'm just a 13 years old girl :) my first love started after my birthday ...you might wonder in such a young age having a boyfriend O.o so everyday we chat through MSN or maybe send e-mail to each other (I can tell you that's sweet enough cause our msg it's super duper long) we rarely meet each other 3~4 times a month so you can imagine how much I miss him ! DUH forget about it that's 5 years ago !

so we can talk on the phone almost 2 hours non stop and the phone bill gonna be super expensive and his parents don't bother as long as we happy ! HAPPY yeah ! -.- since I'm just 13 parents probably they won't allow until now they don't even know I got a boyfriend before ! HAHAHAHAHAH but my sis do know after few years and she keep take that as a joke until now ! -.- I tell you why she treat me that way...

after 9 months we broke up ....(he sent me a short msg "I had a girlfriend ,but not you sorry")

awwwwwwww D: so sad ! I cried almost a year ,gone mad,cry over and over again ! see girls are all silly crying over and over again with the same damn thing !

I made up a silly lie so people around might stop asking me why and how did we end our relationship ..and yes this is super funny I told my friend HE'S DEATH cause of LEUKEMIA (I can't believe everyone believe me)!!! OMG I can't stop laughing whenever I think back -.-

I think this is the best way for others to stop asking cause my tears can't stop dropping whenever I hear someone mention his name ...even just a name I cried like hell for god sake that is so stupid !
I can't get over all the time it's kinda tough time for me and during school life I seldom talk for quite a long time.


so after 2nd year in high school,I fell in love with a boy (it take times for me to get interest in him ) he's my classmate...why did I fall for him? cause he treat me so good ,I can do whatever I can in front of him ,there's nothing to worry whenever I'm with him,he had lot of fun so one day I though that he might have the same feeling as I though so I bake the very first chocolate cake for him and bought other 2 cheese cake (since he loves to eat) with a card full of writing ! *LOVE LETTER*  

so the next day I gave him the cake (it's the last year of 2nd year high school)
after gave him the cakes and card I RAN LIKE HELL !!! -.- that was silly enough if you can imagine

then the next day he sent me a msg he said he treat me as a best friend and blablabla i forgot what else!

so after few months he had a new girlfriend and I was like WHY SHE NOT ME? (it's a common feeling)
then started to wonder why why why why and why !!! so it remain a year -.- can you imagine how torture for me ?

so after a year I saw this guy...and I fall for him ....LOL silly things repeat so yeah I bake chocolate cake for his birthday and a Nike football shirt ! HAHAHAHHAHAHA why chocolate cake again? cause boys love chocolate cake as I observe ...

everyday I tried so hard to chat with him so I might get to know more about him...
so after I plan to confess but I fail ...AGAIN :( I didn't even get the chance to tell him I like you or maybe I love you? here comes the sad thing he told me he had a new girlfriend -.- I was like WHY SHE NOT ME !

so here comes the 3rd guy again appear in my life ...he cares too much and he always makes me cry (touching) tears of happiness not sadness ...so I though that he likes me too (see!! girls think too much) so every morning he'll wake me up and force me into sleep everynight ...he companied me all the time in school whenever I needed him...so yeah I confess to him that I like him and another sad story begin he says he treat me as sister !!! I was like why on earth do you have to treat me that good and now telling me sister????
then few months later he got a new girlfriend T____T WHY SHE NOT ME AGAIN over again :(

then I give up telling my crush that I'm actually in love with them cause always end up they got a new girlfriend !

so it's so hurt to see the one you love ,loving the other person ,NOT YOU!
it's even worst that your crush share their sweet moment with their other half...

you might think all the time why them not me? I'm the one who always be there for you waiting you or blablaba...





the lyric of the song might sing out the feeling you fail to speak out ,so you'll continue listen to the same damn song over again 
it's normal cause it's not easy to move on :)

even if your crush don't reply your msg you'll go crazy and depressingly crying over silly thingy

so I was quite upset for myself cause I always failed in my relationship I don't know why always end up being cheated ...I had my second relationship during high school but just short term in two weeks time being cheated and some kind of bet !! He took me as a game so he can prove to his friend he made it and makes me feel like I'm super CHEAP ! fuckyou !

then end up I always fail no matter how hard I tried ...my crush will always end up with other girls but NOT ME it's like super common for me now no big deal cause i don't take it serious anymore I won't even drop a tears cause it's really stupid for me ...

Dear boy, how about you start the conversation first so I don't feel like I'm annoying you? Sincerely, Liz.It's not the waiting that's hard to do. It's the feeling of being scared, that you will not have the one that you're longing for.I love him but I can't show it, want him but he can't know it, need him but I know it’ll never be, if only he needed me.Don’t forget the day that we met. It changed history.. at least for me. 


I met this guy few weeks ago ,at first I'm not interest with him at all but after few days I met him again I started to fall for him after chat so much but I know that something goes wrong and I shouldn't like him. Cause it always end up the same thing :) although friends told me not to give up but I know he wasn't reserve for me :) he might hurts you cause he knew he will never be the one who complete it so yeah just let it go ...there's always someone waiting for you out there ...it's just the matter of TIME



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...