PROFILE

My photo
i’m always a mess. i can never keep my own secrets. i laugh too hard at stupid things. my favorite songs can make me cry. i always watch for 11:11, but i miss it more than i notice it. i live in the past, in the memories i have with the people i love. i hate thinking about reality and i’m heartsick for all the things that i can’t get back. its hard for me to define myself. i guess i’m just a cliche — the girl who loved too hard and didnt get anything in return. i dont want to be the heroine in some tragic love story, i just want the one person who has never given me a second thought.I make mistakes. I have regrets. I hate being alone. I`m always late. I hate school. I don`t like being wrong. I hate being ignored. I cry. I`m shy. I have enemies. I can`t sing. I laugh way too loud. I can`t look anyone in the eye. Many things just seem to get to me. I`m not perfect.I'm not perfect and no one seems to be perfect! People said I’ve changed so much. Well here’s the honest truth, I grew up. I stopped letting people push me around, I learned that you can’t always be happy; I accepted reality. ♥ brought to you by Liz

Friday, June 10, 2011

good friend :)





okay Mr.FFK just date me once again so yeah this time he made it without fail ...*applause*
cause he been ffk me many times -.- lastly he explained to me and okay apology acceptable :)
so after working hour ,done prepared drop sis at tropicana city mall first then drove to the curve to have dinner ,it's like so weird have to turn a big round there just for DINNER !

TEEHEEE I like those light and the deco of the street ! :) 


Mr.FFK *LMAO* he does change a lot it's kinda shock me to the max :O so we had our dinner at The Garden ;) feel like wanna have some dinner at some kind of good environment so yeah he just let me decide :D 


you know what my sis complaint my hair colour looks like green shit and I was like wtf is wrong with you -.- Dinosaur GG stunned gao bangsai ju qiong fan arh !! ( my sis new slogan) I know right sound so stupid and silly these slogan really hopeless to the max got no actual meaning at all just simply made by her and she got all those bullshit thingy all over her brain so it's very common for her!


he drank two green tea ! how greedy right? no la,he actually holding mine while I took this picture of him ,LOL mine with tissue cover around :) it's like some sort of advertisement cause look above his head the Guardian's thingy call "kesihatan dan kecantikan" and it just made both of us stunned then burst into laugh like mad

he's trying to make silly face but he failed cause even himself got no idea why he's opening his mouth ! LOL you know what? I hate his hair for being that tall ! he's tall enough and his hair make him looks taller so I'm speechless when I walk beside him!



our charming smile :D
it's quite a tiring day for me cause first I drop sis to Tropicana city mall then drove to The Curve then drove to DPC to take away the food then drove back home so dad won't be starving alone at home then drove back to tropicana city mall again! I was super luck to get a parking then  reached starbuck sis asked me to park the car to the main entrance I thought that she said we gonna leave now then drove again ,after put everything inside the car
see sis does buy a lot of stuff for the orphanage kidsss ! we're doing charity recently by helping those kids that's homeless :( it's really sad you know ! sis done a great job by collecting those money to buy those stuffs they needed :)

okay I'll blog more about the charity thingy soon but not now !

then sis told me drove back to the car park and get a damn parking -.- I was like are you kidding me? then funny things happened we claim ourselves too brilliant and brilliant until we turn 2 round at the same place! see TOO SMART LIAO ! then went back to starbuck to have a sit while waiting sis done her thingy!

even just one hour and we talked a lot like super duper long I can tell you !gosh he had such mature thinking and he sounds like my dad ! LMAO he said everyone calling him uncle cause he talked like an old man weih ! but what he said was right you know ...
there's 3 types of people in life:
poor people
wealthy people
rich people

there's 3 different of them...you know why?
poor people- there's poor because they don't work harder to get a better life,they never come out with a good education,they don't bother trying
wealthy people- we use to call them "fu ren" 富人 you know why? they don't come from a rich family at the beginning but they work harder than anyone else,they don't look down at others,they having such a low-key life,they give whatever they can by helping others without asking anything in return !
rich people- they are the people who are super rich! they're arrogant ,they supercilious,they look down others,they living in their own world and don't bother think about others feeling!

then we talked about giving our own family a house ! LOL cause me and my sis always wanted to give our parents the best since they giving us all the best thing in the world ! so yeah being a daughter of them should take good care of them in future of course !there's a chinese world call "养不教 父之过" it's actually mean It's the father's fault if he does not teach his children ;) so yea we're the good kids right? although parents always nag us from morning till night but we still love them super duper the very muchie right? TEEEHEEE =)

then he gave me a awesome idea how to design my future house ! LMAO 
then we talked about what's true love is?
true love ain't about how much he spend the cash,ain't about how the way he hug you or kisses you all the time,ain't about how many branded bags or purse he bought for you...true love is all about he gave you the whole world by giving you the trust,believes ,etc etc etc ... compare to a young couple to an old couple which one you prefer?
it's sweet to see the grandpa holding the grandma's hands tightly and walked slowly together
cause they been through more than a young couple :)




see how sweet is that??!! On the left I found from google
from the right I took it during my vacation at Hong Kong Disneyland !
how sweet that grandpa taking picture of grandma :)

whatelse? 

we laugh at other people i know this sound so bad and superb mean ! I know cause we can't stop laughing when the shop started to close then end up the main entrance door all close but there's starbucks door is the only one open !
so yeah everyone passing by the main entrance nearly bang their heads on the mirror without noticing the auto mirror door isn't function at all! so there's even a super stupid guy trying to kick the door -.- we were like stunned to the maximum weih in such 20++ age you're doing stupid thing in public thing ! gosh I should have snap a photo to prove it man D: too bad !

you know what he's super sweet !! I'm lucky to have such a sweet friend you know,he stops the other car while I'm going to cross to the other side,he reminds me to buy dinner for daddy,he even thinks for me what should I buy and remember it's a good healthy food ...Zzz 
he even cook for his family everyday ,cause his mom work till late came back home surely exhausted ...

he's playing the role of the dad,mom,bro in the house ...


so now you know why last time I like him so much? TEEHEEE but not now :)
you know now a days sweet,caring,good friend isn't easy to find :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...