so yeah I went :D super early -.- I know right I'm way too excited but isn't a best way for going TOO early you know ...suppose to start 9.30am guess what I'm there 8.15am cause daddy said it would be jam due to it's monday ! so yeah I left home early D:
so yeah my group cause they separated us into 6 group and my group name is "Royal of silence" isn't it cool? and our slogan is "We hunt,we fight,we go slow" LOL Jeremy the butterfly!!! LMAO *kidding*
while group discussing I look freaking nerd cause I got no idea all the time especially meeting new faces in a sudden D: lame excuse I know !
so yeah 1st day of class just some introduction and our break hour superb early cause class ended earlier !! so head up to Jaya one to have lunch with the girls :)
from left there's : Sze mei,Michelle,lee,Dayang,Sharlini,me,Iwin :)
can you imagine Sharlini on my left she's actually 22 years old? goshhh I love the way Iwin talks..her slang like OMG I like that :D it's like some sort of UK slang I guess :)
awww to bad forget to take picture with Rika (she's a Japaness girl) she's cute and funny !!
and other 2 pretty girl call Liann and Zoey !! i miss them the 3 pretty chicks
you know what? on wednesday I'm so go bring my baby camera to college so i can take many many many awesome picture with them !! :D yessss
as you know I went the curve to change my hair colour and I'm so satisfy with my hair colour and they always give good service :D
just took this picture the hair colour is cooper brown but it's some sort of greenish and grey mixture I guess I'm not pretty sure so have to wait another few days to see the result =) no more lala hair colour and I'm so happy with it :D
the main point im getting this colour so when the new roots coming out it won't be that obvious and yes I'll stop dyeing for awhile cause my hair are totally death ! ALL DEATH, mama says pity my hair !
so far I met awesome friends who can hang along and they're super sweet you know :) my facebook wallpost is full of spam but not consider of spam it's just getting so happening now and I'm so happy to meet them cause they're simple and nice :D awwwwww we gonna have more fun like serious cause I wanna have more FUN as the lecture always said don't just LOOK AT THE BOOK but do join more fun ,it actually advice us to join those activities :) DJ campus is more happening than section 13 campus cause Mr.Ramesh said there's always something happen there it simply sounds like it always a danger there -.- so yea at first I was like misunderstood so just ignore me !
so yea i know right my college friend started to miss me ! LMAO I can feel it !!! hahahahah I wanna meet more friend :D
gosh one more thing during management lesson the class is superb cold and I'm freez like ICE almost turn into ICE -.-
so yeah I'll just end here will blog more soon kay :D
college life is awesome ♥♥♥










No comments:
Post a Comment