beautiful right? not cheap you know ! and not as delicious as you expect you know ! ROLF that company confirm no business as if I tell you the brand D: but so far I forgotten the name of the company ! HAHAHAHAH
forget about it -.-
just done rebonding again ...my hair are all DEAD to the maximum ,dry as grass ...
my new MU T-shirt bought from MACAU :D
not showing off but SHARING IS CARING ,as if you're going MACAU do visit VENATION HOTEL as if you notice my previous MACAU TRIP POST I mention about it before :D
MU shop is a MUST !!!
glory glory man united
fuck my hair got two tone as you can see ,I know you're not blind so is really different tone !!
gonna redye next week ,sounds like I'm so fucking rich after rebonding then redye !
I save money so I could spend whenever I want so leave me alone it's my MONNEHH :)
yesh after redye my hair Im totally broke and guess what I got fuckload of debt need to pay back my sister D:
spend too much money recently ...
what to do? play to the maximum before college life start and I know I'm the latest who start college compare with my friend and lucky there's JUN intake :D gonna meet lot of new people and challenging things gonna happen
guess what guess what?
I attended the event as what I mention I'm gonna do on friday :D
meeting those special kid helping them and enjoy the fun :)
DO-RE-ME =)
I was busy pulling the little one and helped him to enjoy the water :)
there's Nigel helping Daniel and Kam :) He's always there helping them :)
I willing to help the little one but I'll leave the older one to the guys cause as you know I don't want them to misunderstand ,by helping I don't want him to take advantage to do something which BOYS usually will do so I kept swim away from the older one and help the little one since he keep calling me and I pretended I can't hear and continue swim my own,so at first sis don't know what's going on and keep complaint "I BRING YOU HERE TO HELP NOT FOR YOU TO SWIM ALONE" ,you don't need to speak it out loud cause it really makes me disappointed and I seriously don't like the way the uncle said to me altho I know he's joking but some how it simply hurt my feeling , that uncle said " Im smart enough to swim alone without helping the kid" heart broken =( I WAS THERE TO HELP OKAY ! as if you're a girl and playing with the little one and the other older guy keep asking you to pull him and swim will you do that?! Is not that older don't need help,since he's a human being as well,they do have feeling and they do want to be LOVED and and and ...EVEN THEY ARE DIFFERENT FROM US THEY STILL NEED LOVE ! so sorry for doing that but girls seriously need to be more careful -.- not mean to break your heart but WHATEVER !I know I damn mean -.-" cause he tried to do that to my sis too ask my sis company her to walk HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH see !!! at that moment he tried to pull my sis hand but unfortunately sis get to escape and gave an awesome reason for helping the little one ...ROLF we girls are SMART baby !
picture of the day =D
so if you think you're not pretty ,look at those who aren't the same as us
you'll think you're lucky to have everything !
you have legs,hands,ears,eyes,nose,mouth and everything function perfectly you still claim you're not beautiful ?
we're not born to be perfect,God want us to accept ourself to be perfect cause we're BORN to be perfect for our own,we don't need others prove to you for you're perfect,in fact we prove to others we're perfect by strong enough to face everything ,I know it's tough
THINK ABOUT IT
if you think you can't SO what about him?
Nick Vujicic
he's an awesome guy and he gave loads of speech ! He gave us the motivation to move on
THINK ! he got no arms and legs and yet he can do everything he want to do
he can even do better than I do
shameful right? we're perfect with arms and legs yet some COWS in these world living like a death man waiting people to take the scope of rice STUCK into their mouth !
(no offence but I'm just trying to tell the truth cause I'm fucking racist to those lazy person )
piglet is so adorable =)
get my point now???? :) if you're smart enough you'll probably know what I'm trying to say ! woootsss
"If I fail, I try again, and again, and again. If YOU fail, are you going to try again? The human spirit can handle much worse than we realize. It matters HOW you are going to FINISH. Are you going to finish strong?"
as what my sis always repeat ,we don't have to be thin to feel prettier !!! (you know chopstick?) ,as long as you still have the shape ...LOL there's still SHAPE !!! as if you got perfect body shape and what about your inner? O.o DUH ! as if your inner look terrible,automatically your outer ain't gonna look pretty :) so HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA proud that you got the shape ! WEEEEEEEEEEEE =)

so everytime I look at them ,they gave me motivation and continue MOVE ON BABY =)
I can ,you can,everyone can ...why not?
Saw this quote from twitter ;
When people hurt you, think of them like a sand paper. They may scratch and hurt you but in the end, you end up polished and they end up useless.when they trying to tear you down and said you can't just turn back and say WATCH ME ! :)
night night xoxo ❤❤❤
wait for next update about friendship =)




No comments:
Post a Comment