PROFILE

My photo
i’m always a mess. i can never keep my own secrets. i laugh too hard at stupid things. my favorite songs can make me cry. i always watch for 11:11, but i miss it more than i notice it. i live in the past, in the memories i have with the people i love. i hate thinking about reality and i’m heartsick for all the things that i can’t get back. its hard for me to define myself. i guess i’m just a cliche — the girl who loved too hard and didnt get anything in return. i dont want to be the heroine in some tragic love story, i just want the one person who has never given me a second thought.I make mistakes. I have regrets. I hate being alone. I`m always late. I hate school. I don`t like being wrong. I hate being ignored. I cry. I`m shy. I have enemies. I can`t sing. I laugh way too loud. I can`t look anyone in the eye. Many things just seem to get to me. I`m not perfect.I'm not perfect and no one seems to be perfect! People said I’ve changed so much. Well here’s the honest truth, I grew up. I stopped letting people push me around, I learned that you can’t always be happy; I accepted reality. ♥ brought to you by Liz

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

end of May


insomnia ,hate myself for being awake all the time especially middle of the night ,once I switch off the lappy ,I can't stop using my own phone to online ,checking this and that but it's actually checking the same damn thing !! Home ,profile,profile ,home ,home ,notification,home,profile,home etc etc etc no ending -.- I'm exhausted seriously but brain was super duper hyper Idk why :(
gonna start my college life next week and I'm kinda excited don't know what gonna happen next !


I went gua sha treatment yesterday (Monday) and guess what sis brought dad and mom along so 3 of us get to do the treatment ,I'm the first one who started and at the beginning I've started to scream like hell cause uncle use the wood to adjust my neck bone and my back bone YOU KNOW THAT'S REALLY HURT AND PAIN !! so don't play too much computer cause it actually affect your back bone ! my right side back bone was totally crooked ! so you can imagine how I suffer in pain ! Play more computer lah !!

then next legs I cried like mad and scream like hell seriously don't know I'm actually crying or laughing cause some part really ticklish !! uncle said my whole body swollen -.- thanks I'll take that as compliment ! LOL
after scrap the right leg you can actually see the different it's slightly smaller than the left legs ..sorry no photo ! HAHAHHAHA then arms part I cried like mad as well -.- super duper pain ...uncle said i over hyper active in sport so ask me don't play too much sport such as basketball,volleyball and badminton those stimulus movement cause the more you do the more your circulation JAM ! that's why I have legs like elephant !! cause it's swollen !! Happy that after the treatment I look slightly thinner xD especially my legs =D seriously no joke !!
until today my arms still hurt as you can see the picture above it still red !!
you know how much I suffer the pain? all the toxic stuck all over my body even my breast !! GOSH I TELL YOU THAT FUCKING HURT when he tried to press my breast part I din't even get to scream out cause TOO PAIN .....nearly fainted ,but if it continue stuck there it gonna be BREAST CANCER !!
thank God I'm still alive the treatment although nearly kill me for suffering the pain ...it really good for healthy and I look more fairer HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH




daddy paid for my new spec Viktor & Rolf ...
big face like mine need big glasses so yeah choose a bigger one compare to the previous one :D it's actually two tone colour ...ME LIKEY :D heart it much much :)


moody off now ! caozzz will blog soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...