
kinda busy recently
busy outing ...erhem excuse me don't envy ..muahaha okay that's not the main point
remember I said I went out with my wifey to segi college then continue to Pavilion
we had out tea time :D
TAAAA-DAAA picture =)
celebrated mama's birthday yesterday 29th March :)
went Tenji again
before Tenji we went 1U :) It's been awhile never step into 1U =(
miss you so so muchie 1U
rolf
picture of the day...
Went Karaoke with my babesss
then after done our singing section then I rush home =="
then company parents to Sungai wang for money changing ...finally get to change Taiwan money =)
excited man
I'm leaving Malaysia on Friday afternoon
the day after tomorrow :)
will be back on 21th April
Disney land here I come =))
sorry for my laziness and I got not enough time to blog
quite busy about outing
I saw the shoes from sole what in 1U
fucking in love with it
Rm529 can anyone donate?
Im so gonna fucking buy you if I ever see you again after 21th April !!!
Lacoste brand T^T
please say that you love me and wait for me till I come back baby !!!
bye bye
tomorrow start packing and and and grocery shopping :)


No comments:
Post a Comment