Teeeheee what a happy day =)
ever since I went to National service
been very lousy don't know which movie the best
rolf...
meet up with my camp girls at Pavillion =)
we been very close ever since we know each other and spend 2 and half months time together in camp
so duhhh ...probably know each other very well :p
so we plan to watch 2 movies =D
BRAVO right?
look down
I saw HOT guy !
*SCREAM*
gosh freaking LOVE him to the max ...
he looks so hot and cute :)
sorry to say I am number not awesome =(
the story line was kinda suck,cause in the end it's like stop half way =(
I wish it's continue part two -.-" or else Im so gonna hate the director
❤ him =)
Taaadaaa my outfit today =)
meet my little Kwan =)
the shortest and the smallest -.-" rolf xD
after bought pearl tea then curi curi bought into the cinema =)
hell yeah we enjoyed a lot !
me and Pooi the tallest and the fairest one :)
awwww ❤ coming soon
can't wait
isn't it adorable?
time for movie :D
room number 2 :p
I enjoy a lot =)
looking forward for more outing with my other girls :D
patient please cause timetable full xD
and I'm currently working *erhemmm*
Im so gonna date one by one don't worry xD
below are my video =)
While in National service we played "flying fox"
some sort of flying stuff ...LOL
hope you enjoy =)
national service wasn't bad after all =)









No comments:
Post a Comment