PROFILE

My photo
i’m always a mess. i can never keep my own secrets. i laugh too hard at stupid things. my favorite songs can make me cry. i always watch for 11:11, but i miss it more than i notice it. i live in the past, in the memories i have with the people i love. i hate thinking about reality and i’m heartsick for all the things that i can’t get back. its hard for me to define myself. i guess i’m just a cliche — the girl who loved too hard and didnt get anything in return. i dont want to be the heroine in some tragic love story, i just want the one person who has never given me a second thought.I make mistakes. I have regrets. I hate being alone. I`m always late. I hate school. I don`t like being wrong. I hate being ignored. I cry. I`m shy. I have enemies. I can`t sing. I laugh way too loud. I can`t look anyone in the eye. Many things just seem to get to me. I`m not perfect.I'm not perfect and no one seems to be perfect! People said I’ve changed so much. Well here’s the honest truth, I grew up. I stopped letting people push me around, I learned that you can’t always be happy; I accepted reality. ♥ brought to you by Liz

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

maafkan aku ...


awwwwwwww Fluffy Tan looks so emo/down
naughty dog !!! grrrrrrrrr


opsssssss too bright 
I'm not that fair actually :)


1st we went to QQ for dinner,somewhere metro kepong 
7 girls and the only boy =="
what a happiness boy ,ROLF
after dinner we went DPC
for your information DPC = Desa Park City
for those who don't even know it =)

blablabla
we went there for a short walk and heart-to-heart talk/chat
hmmmm it's my fault to drive too fast?
I doubt that ...cause when we reached there the boy haven't reach =="
we played guessing ...he pushes the car? did he just drove 20 km/h??
HAHAHAHAH
I know I know we DAMN bad =))




Taaa-daaa sorry to say phone camera quality not good enough  =((

front roll from left : Keat Yong ( the only boy) , Xinyi ( sister ) the peace pose ^^(Y) , Adeline (sister)
back roll from left : Jeniece (my violin duet partner) , Ying Shye ( my wifey ) , Liz (me), Xin Ying ( sister )

as we talked more
the more we went excited and nearly let keat fall into the lake ==" paiseh luu...
LOL

it's been awhile ever since after SPM :(
but at last we're back again 
I appreciate a lot and it means a lot to me 
you know what I mean?
before this we been through a lot it's like so DAMN much !
good moment and sad moment
last we forgive and forget =)


today was a happy/sad day?
horrible things happened which hard to accept
okay it's actually unacceptable !
I wish I had M16 so I can just simply kill both of them
I hope there's no law even just 5 minute...
BANG !!! 
die and no peace for them ...
seriously I wanna kill both of them !
asshole born to be asshole as they always meant to be asshole for the rest of their life !
HAVE NO MERCY !


sorry to my sister ==" again and again 
I can't speak out the words S-O-R-R-Y
I'm the type of person...
facing my family was the biggest problem ever...
I can never say sorry out loud

but I will never say SORRY to others even friends face to face
heardest thing for me like DUHH !
and I will never feel sorry as well
that's why people hates me !
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
even I'm wrong ...you know the feeling?
yeah I guess you know how I feel ...
I'll feel sorry when I'm really feel sorry ==" fuck my answer , ROLF

by the way only my family and I knows myself very well ...
but some how,some of my girls know me well too =)


DUH I love my girls :)
you girls love me too?


stay tune =)
I love my family more but I love myself MOST ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...