I was pissed off all the time
I'm a bad temper person sometimes
I use to get pissed off all the time AT HOME!
I was so fedup of everything
dont fucking tell me those bullshit if you dont fucking care about my feeling
I always quarrel with my sis :( I'm sick of that ...
we use to quarrel cause of small matter and it always turn to big matter
*normal*
But I'm seriously can't stand the way she talk to me
I'm your sis not any outsider
I'm fucking piss whenever she compare me to a so call "uncle" FUCKER
I fucking hate him and I want him to die * seriously *
He ruined my family and we don't fucking care about him !
who the hell he is to do this to our family?
uncle? family? diu gao you lah !!
I have that thinking before,take any knife and just kill him !
can't wait next year APRIL :)
it will be a super cool April FOOL for you fucker
so sis don't ever fcuking compare me to him !
I'm not him !
I'm not him !
Don't ever want to hear it again
I'll walk away whenever they scold me or nagged me
cause I use to fight back,but now I'm not ... I'll just walk away
sometimes I'm seriously hate the job
I'm a lazy person I don't like extra work
but what to do?
sighhh
sis never bother helping me those small stuff so I'll just don't fucking bother as well
but end up we quarrel again
fucking sien mann !!
as if my future boyfriend is a person who like to nag I'll slap him for sure and dump him !
Don't ever try to fann me !
I'm sick of nagging ...
I don't like people nag me too much,I'll try to change but don't repeat those craps
I always try to control my temper in front my family
but outsider surely no way !
whenever I'm piss I'll just scold
most of my boy buddies get scolded from me 99 all the time :(
then the girls will try to talk to me .___."
"Eh ,don't scold him until that 99 lah,pity him weih ..."
then I'll just leave and the next day will back to normal
I'm that kind of person who walks away
doesn't mean you win or I lose,it's just that I'm tried of trying to explain and listen to BULLSHIT
don't fucking waste my time * altho I use to waste my time*
so yeahhh
sometimes I think ...
should I take business management?
I'm not interest in other stuff mann
I'm not talent in music
I'm not talent in cooking
I'm not creative in baking
I'm not perfect in design
everything I do just to fill up my time
I love music cause release my stress
I love cooking cause I love food
I love baking cause I like to share my dessert
I like design doesn't mean I'm good in design
so yeah conclusion is parents want me to take business
while waiting daddy in the car
followed his lorry to Cheras
I'm lame enough so I take my time by taking photo
driving alone was awesome when listening to your favorite songs
mom called me while driving asked me to drive slow cause daddy was chasing after me -.-"
I drove fast? errr I call that normal ...
let's compare my look =)
pure look without any make up and contact lens
with contact lens look more sober
with full makeups will look even better right?
big different !
girls should give a try !! HAHAHA
but too much makeup on your skin wasn't a good thing
wonder why is my hair always that length?
why it won't grow longer ?!
It's been 5 years and the length was just the same !
I cut my hair every half year -.-"
so it will grow slower?
or should cut it often?




No comments:
Post a Comment