PROFILE

My photo
i’m always a mess. i can never keep my own secrets. i laugh too hard at stupid things. my favorite songs can make me cry. i always watch for 11:11, but i miss it more than i notice it. i live in the past, in the memories i have with the people i love. i hate thinking about reality and i’m heartsick for all the things that i can’t get back. its hard for me to define myself. i guess i’m just a cliche — the girl who loved too hard and didnt get anything in return. i dont want to be the heroine in some tragic love story, i just want the one person who has never given me a second thought.I make mistakes. I have regrets. I hate being alone. I`m always late. I hate school. I don`t like being wrong. I hate being ignored. I cry. I`m shy. I have enemies. I can`t sing. I laugh way too loud. I can`t look anyone in the eye. Many things just seem to get to me. I`m not perfect.I'm not perfect and no one seems to be perfect! People said I’ve changed so much. Well here’s the honest truth, I grew up. I stopped letting people push me around, I learned that you can’t always be happy; I accepted reality. ♥ brought to you by Liz

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

leave out all the rest


RAWR❤❤❤
I know it's been awhile I've abandon my bloggie =)
been really busy recently :)
working ,rush here and there
hardly get to online
most of the time watching movie and FACEBOOK,twitter,plurk
most of my friend went to dye their hair
of course me the MIANG one will follow as well =)
first time FAIL !
what la -.-" Vi Wei laugh me :( FAIL la u LIZZZZ
I'm using liesel bubble :) Milk tea brown
at least look better now :)
but wasn't satisfy cause I want blonde hair like Kim Kardasian xD


there's so much to talk about
but I don't want to
I'll leave it to myself
tak kan people don't want to know then it's like forcing others to listen
soooooooooo not good =)
I'll probably will be free after March 13th
will be back from NS that day :D
so yeah sorry to those who date me out and I can't make it

I don't feel like going out with friends recently :) I fell in love by shopping alone !
I just simply need some space to do my own things ...
sometimes seriously I don't need someone to be there for me
but there's always a reason why :)

after all I've change a lot

I've change till some hates me and some love me more =)
I don't care what they think and I'm so fucking in love with my life now
I have everything and I don't need anything else
I don't fucking stick to others just some benefit or anything
They got nothing that I want !
so new life begin
seriously can't wait for college life to start
don't even know going to which college,FML

still thinking ...
long way to go
parents keep pushing me about those working things
I'm so not ready but still gonna learn
I need to be more strict , errrr how to say ...
strict and alert during working time
customer now a days is very hard to handle !!!



I use to think and care so much what others think of me
what's wrong?
HAHAHHAA stupid me :)
I've learn to handle
and we don't live to impress others ,DUH !
after all no one really cares about you other than your family
so ,I'm the fucking selfish girl who think of myself
sorry and forgive my selfishness for loving myself too much :D
I rather be hate from others than to hate others,hating people is the most suffer thing
for what? 
get nothing !! No money and NOTHING !
so , don't take such stupid risk for fun,and there's nothing fun as well :)
instead of waiting why don't work harder to get what you want?


  
Taa DAA ! new hair
upper part look more sharp than the lower part
the lower part was dark brown and upper part light brow and I was like WTF?
but never mind :)
enough
satisfy
gonna dye again after came back from NS


so gonna meet new friends and so on


M16 here I come !!!


*PIANG PIANG PIANG*



Teeheee Christmass is almost here :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...