PROFILE

My photo
i’m always a mess. i can never keep my own secrets. i laugh too hard at stupid things. my favorite songs can make me cry. i always watch for 11:11, but i miss it more than i notice it. i live in the past, in the memories i have with the people i love. i hate thinking about reality and i’m heartsick for all the things that i can’t get back. its hard for me to define myself. i guess i’m just a cliche — the girl who loved too hard and didnt get anything in return. i dont want to be the heroine in some tragic love story, i just want the one person who has never given me a second thought.I make mistakes. I have regrets. I hate being alone. I`m always late. I hate school. I don`t like being wrong. I hate being ignored. I cry. I`m shy. I have enemies. I can`t sing. I laugh way too loud. I can`t look anyone in the eye. Many things just seem to get to me. I`m not perfect.I'm not perfect and no one seems to be perfect! People said I’ve changed so much. Well here’s the honest truth, I grew up. I stopped letting people push me around, I learned that you can’t always be happy; I accepted reality. ♥ brought to you by Liz

Friday, December 10, 2010

like a G6


was suppose to blog a lot
seriously like A LOT !
tons of thing to say
but I lost the mood of blogging :( gosh people please slap me hardly *piak*
I miss my sister so badly
she went hospital , *choi* not she's the one who admitted into the hospital
her boyfriend just done operation
long story to say don't bother about it
long to blog if I want to

I chat with my mom in the room while dad was bathing
hmmmmm feelin good :)


receive invitation :D



invited our family to visit their event !
HAHAHHAHAHAH 
at the Garden Mall :D hopefully daddy gonna bring us there lah :D
wanted to see new item and some other stuff
I'm not a giler LV fans but some how I just simply love their quality =)
we use to go Starhills outlet 
cause KLCC outlet all the workers sibehh LC I tell you !!
It's like we owe them money,after buying their stuff they started to smile
walao damn realistic 
so we always prefer Starhills outlet,went into the VIP room :D
got orange juice to drink and they show us how LV actually made
awesome right?with a huge computer screen with touch screen * I sounds like a village kid man*


but at the same time
I receive National Service letter D:
my mom was like super happy and ran into my room to give me
I was like WHAT THE FUCK!?




can you believe there's 12 letter inside?
I need to fill up all the letter except the report of sickness
permission to use M16?
I'm so looking forward to touch the M16 mann like seriously kampung kid lah me sampatt daoo din't see before mahhh



LOL they provide bas ticket and flight ticket?
since I'm flying to Miri,Sarawak :D
Meeting new friends and start something new =)
so gonna come back during CNY as I post at my previous post
they gonna buy my flight seriously !



 I forgot what I should blog seriously
I'm old enough to think too much :(
was in my mind this afternoon and brillianto lah forgot everything
should really fix my hair
control my mouth *for not eating too much*
anything else?
 toodles people :)




addicted to Disney cartoon songs especially "If I never knew"

2 comments:

  1. woow~
    LV invitation card ~~~ $_$
    damn rich larh ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHHAHA !!! mana ada rich u know Im totally broke babe !

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...