For me,there's nothing special about Christmas
every year was just the same
sitting alone at home
Sis always went out and dump me alone
dad always busy working
mom always busy going to Church
me?
always busy pick up the phone call from customer T____T
I want a normal Christmas celebration
family gather and have dinner together
even there's no turkey,can replace by chicken
enjoy our meal,laugh and talk
full of laughter
I don't like to go out these time
every where is PACK and JAM
I don't wanna be stupid stuck into the traffic jam
there's block everywhere as well
what to do? Malaysia BOLEH,thanks to those cops who keep eating our money,tax collection !!
Christmas is just about GIFT
I don't even wanna company my dad have his dinner just now
I just left him alone
mom never really cook a nice dinner as well
she just reheat few days ago dinner -.-"
what a gift
I rather cook maggie seriously
why am I being so stubborn and selfish?
cause I am D:
I hate myself being abandon alone at home and I show my stupid character
I'm here alone with no one as usual
parents just know giving money and ask me to get what I want
they never really ask what I need in Christmas
all busy on their own
how selfish?!
I also wanna be selfish when the day comes
I serious about it and I swear I'm so gonna do the same damn thing to them
cause for me
Christmas is just about NOTHING !!






No comments:
Post a Comment