Sunday is a family day
hang out with family is a MUST !!
so we head up to OU ;)
I drove my family there =)
Im a scary driver all the time,but Im steady no worry
Ou decoration was so cute
I went forever 21
kinda regret for buying the 2 dress cause no discount and SUPER expensive
what to do? I'm rich :p
hello I'm using my saving money kay?
this is cute but I din't buy it
why why why?
the skirt was so long !!
TEEHEE so glad that I didn't buy it mann
my facebook new profile picture ;D
ignore my messy hair
cause of my curly hair so I just comb everything UP !
I was lazy to fix it
waiting to rebon my hair after exam
I bought this dress ,sis choose for me ,so I tried and it suit me :D
I likey !!
okay I knw it looks weird with my laggings
just ignore the laggings ! *HAHAHAHAHHAA*
went Pull and Bear ...
nothing special no new item
went Cotton on
was a MESS mann :(
saw some cute sandals and flats
but I didn't buy it
cause everything was a mess
all the shoes on the floor!
2 for RM25?
wait for me please !!
I didn't bring much cash
cause I bought mama a lipstick as her Christmas present
mummy wants lipstick for Christmas
sis wants perfume for Christmas
dad what you want?
lui lui gonna buy for ya ! :D
Saw a shoulder sling bag in Zara :D
okay I likey !!
I like this type of bag ever since I saw it keep appear in TUMBLR :(
found in Zara and the price is RM139.00
errr
can I find a cheaper and a nicer one?
let me think about it
I want more shopping and my cash are limited mann :(
daddy sponsor please?
Was so depress this afternoon
sis FFK-ed me =(
wtf again?
she said she promise to bring me for MOVIE and make new spec !!
wtf now ffk and sleeping beside me waiting time to PASS !!
sigh
why lah why I wanna spend so much money ?!
tell me why?!
being headache now a days dunno which college to go :(
looking forward for NS
3 months and I'm so gonna burn all my fats mann
kiss my ass baby !!
during CNY is a must to come back
I don't care about the flight ! Parents MUST BUY me HOME ! * flights ticket*
I want get many many ang pao
I want make myself MEIMEI *prettier* during CNY
so there's no way they can say NO to me !
after exam I might be flying here and there and parents can never say CANNOT or NO !
next year going Hong Kong and Taiwan
hope parents remember what they promise me
I was born from a rich family which rich of LOVE =)
do get my point kay!
TOODLES !!
:p
todayisSALARYday!







No comments:
Post a Comment