weeeeeee LOVE ;)
I'm not in love but I love to see love picture with different design
They are so creative and sweet :D
So yea I put all the picture here into a love shapes
I love my sista brota !
Each and everyone in these picture are GOOD friends you know :)
I know you know
I heart them to the max
I know I'm lame and I'm not satisfy with all those picture cause I want MOREEEE !
instead of study I've choose to blog for awhile :)
few more weeks left then SPM
it's so unfair compare to science stream students cause science stream always the one who finish first !
and the art stream students need to WAIT
GAP so long for what? ISH D:
make people sad only
and yea I'm so gonna break the guys promise which I don't feel like helping them at all and I don't feel like hanging around with them any more :)
I've been wasted my time and yeaaa school life was awesome with the right person but at the same time everything was bullshit as well
other than study still study
I shall sleep early today right?
been whole week I slept after 1am D: pro siaaa but it kills me !
bye people
sorry for not update the pizza post I'm not in a good mood to update the post
should update tmr kay?
continue read my blog ya kay?
xoxo




No comments:
Post a Comment