Tee Hee =)
I had great time gossip with my bitchychick ;)
my long lost primary friend been awhile never see each other
so after my class I went to fetch her at her school then went for yamcha for awhile
I told everything ,
she's a good listener I guess?
she gave me her opinion and yea told me something interesting as well I was kind shock about it
and yea what to do? high school life are super dramatic and some fail to the max
I was kinda curious about it?
why ...ya WHY all the time people tend to complain the same damn thing
CHANGED?
Hello people tend to repeat the same stupid thing .__."
Wasn't the problem , people just can't accept about it
so yea it is stupid to live your life based on what others think, cause you can never be happy, cause nothing will be your choice , in fact it's our life not others who live your life
so they might as well just walk off from your life ;)
isn't a bad thing,doesn't mean you're nothing without them it just means you're everything even without them ;)
wooots it calls INDEPENDENT
I know I sounds stupid but at least I know what's my points
I don't fucking live to please people
after all
I made up my mind and it's super awesome :D
I'm so gonna get this like srly !
:)
hopefully lahhh :(
Hopefully parents allow me to get this super cool camera for myself
yea I'm so gonna use my own saving :D
thanks Evelyn for telling me the price and name of the model
can anybody tell me what's the different between CANON and NIKON?
which one better? :/
I got no experience on this kind of camera :/
me sucky !
left 20 days
everyone was busy planing after SPM
some was keep repeating "WE MUST TREASURE OUR FRIENDSHIP"
errrr it's hard to predict what's gonna happen next
and friends come and go
so I do appreciate those who appreciate me :D
20 more days it gonna end soon
blink an eye 20 days gonna END =)
MY LIFE is just gonna begin
Taiwan and Hongkong please wait for me kay?
xoxo
stay tune for the next post "PIZZA"
do continue read my precious life :)




No comments:
Post a Comment