PROFILE

My photo
i’m always a mess. i can never keep my own secrets. i laugh too hard at stupid things. my favorite songs can make me cry. i always watch for 11:11, but i miss it more than i notice it. i live in the past, in the memories i have with the people i love. i hate thinking about reality and i’m heartsick for all the things that i can’t get back. its hard for me to define myself. i guess i’m just a cliche — the girl who loved too hard and didnt get anything in return. i dont want to be the heroine in some tragic love story, i just want the one person who has never given me a second thought.I make mistakes. I have regrets. I hate being alone. I`m always late. I hate school. I don`t like being wrong. I hate being ignored. I cry. I`m shy. I have enemies. I can`t sing. I laugh way too loud. I can`t look anyone in the eye. Many things just seem to get to me. I`m not perfect.I'm not perfect and no one seems to be perfect! People said I’ve changed so much. Well here’s the honest truth, I grew up. I stopped letting people push me around, I learned that you can’t always be happy; I accepted reality. ♥ brought to you by Liz

Friday, October 29, 2010

CHEESE :D


Did I just promise my blogger I'll blog about my pizza post?

First you need to prepare your ingredient of course :)


 







Pizza bass of course the main point !! :D
Never forget about CHEESE :)
Beef or pork :)
sweet pineapple :D

You can make tuna pizza as well :)
as long can eat !
yea no tummy problem !



CAKE TIME !



Lemon orange cake 



PIZZA done ~! 
APPLAUSE ~


sorry for not blog about it I knw Im lazy ;p
so just post picture is good enough since I don't know where to start :x
I don't mind that you can ask me :)

________________________________


Drove other car to school today lucky there's no cops anywhere cause I din't even put on my P stickers D:

then went to facial :)
super enjoy but seriously in pain D:
feel like tearing up my face
Vi wei and Frean let's go plastic surgery X(

While finding parking ,me and my sis were so patient waiting the car while both of us concentrate more on the radio
 "GOT CHA CALL"
by JJ and Ean 

A man pick up the phone "Hello who's there"
A woman answer "Hi I'm Mary I added you in facebook"

continue...
Hey Mary,ow I never aspect you'll call me ...wait a minute my wife call ...
back to the phone...
Hi Mary I'm sorry my wife was there,
Hey you wanna met up? 
now?
ya now ...
oh really ok I'll be there 
so how about your wife?
my wife?
ya you wanna leave your wife alone?
blablabalblaaa

then suddenly O_O
then JJ spoke on the phone ,the man started to get angry everything turn #&*^$(^@ !!!
all fuck fuck fuck ******
the man wanted to talk to the lady again ,he said "who the hell do you think you are who play fool on me?"
"I want to talk to your CEO,don't you think you're new"
JJ tried to clam him down but then the man was like damn pissed :(
HE wanted to SUE them O_O? are you kidding me
suddenly the man wanted to talk to the lady
HEY I got something to tell you
the lady "ya?"
*everyone scream GOT CHAAA~!!

WTF was the most interesting got cha call ever !

I roughly remember these cause I was driving -.-"

every morning drive to school can't live without GOT CHA CALL cause they made me laugh :D

Ean is so cute :)
I remember the last video I saw was he intro about MALAYSIAN's good
all about food so it made me felt proud of Malaysia :)
Ean was like "DAH MAKAN?"
HEHHEHEHE ^^

tomorrow need to work again D: I dislike SATURDAY !


bye people I'm so gonna wait for him to online :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...