okie my awesome life had begun
seriously awesome with the right person at the right time
get point right?
FML going to school after 6 hours -.-"
so why am I here blogging and why am I keep changing my blog link?
;)
my darlings will know,for those darling who don't know you're welcome to ask (:
I'm so gonna blog about my lengleng's birthday party
first of all ,thanks for the invitation
don't worry that I'm being bored
it's just for awhile and I can understand what's the feeling being busy and so sorry about for not entertain the friends ;)
your apologize is acceptable !
dad was super duper smart and HE's my hero *applause*
I gave him the address and he sent me at the right place at the right time as well !
fuiiiyorrrrrrh my daddy leh *scream*
first met Ree Na on the stairs
our first met *shy shy*
then she was kinda shy *erhem srly she's not*
then Vi started to busy entertain others with Joyce
so left me and Ree Na
we started to talk and camwhore like shapooo but I likey !
our nerdy look but so not like nerdy at all -.-"
we look like we been know each other for so long from the photo
but seriously we just met on that day
we knew each other from Vi's blog chatbox then through twitter and facebook !
and yeah I'm kinda excited when i'm gonna meet her!
we walked up and down like nothing to do
then both of us saw HUI HUI ;)
who's hui hui?
hui hui gonna appear soon
she's such a adorable baby! like seriously no lie !
but hui hui refure to come closer to us
cause we're stranger !
so while having our dinner met Shanon and new friend Evelyn ;)
after dinner me and Ree Na were busy playing game
end up I win without any reason cause ree naa beh song liao lo went to simply end the game -.-" wtf
then drank Heineken
so not nice lo I tell you *YUCK*
advertisement nice only but seriously personal can't take the taste at all
*no offends okay*
but I'm so not gonna drink the next time cause it made me wanna vomit
I still prefer my BARCARDI
me and ree na drank one and half cans
then we both get *high* for awhile it's like quite dizzy @@
feel like turning but actually wasn't turning *I got no idea what I'm explaining*
then continue walk up and down for no reason -.-"
Hey guys seriously need to take a look at Vi's birthday cake
Vi wei lengleng's BOOBS
OMG damn sexyyy lahhhh :))
show us your nipple some more
then sang birthday song !
the boys will never end the birthday song
we've been singing 3 times like continuous
then take photo with the sisters
then brothers
oh yeah we got new sisters xD
LOL
for your information THIS IS MY LENGLENG !
lol me nerdy look she's the princess ...what the ....
so after cutting the cake
all the girls went into the room and started to camwhore
omgtfml man seriously we're screaming for the camera
we want we want *Evelyn's camera*
if I'm not mistaken it was Canon G11
it can turn the screen up down and turn again front back xD
let's check out the photosss
from left ;
Liz,Ree Na,Vi Wei,Joyce,Shanon,Evelyn
we love this picture
yeah jumpppp
credit to Evely for the professional skills
awwwwwww
HUI HUI
isn't she adorable
so sorry for the blur-ness I was kinda dizzy that time
feel like bringing her home
can I?
then met Jay's pretty sis as well
she looks so skinny now compare with her fb picture O_O
ehehehhehe
I got two iphone in my hands but not iphone 4 T___T
never mind am so gonna get myself one soon ;))
Can you feel Joyce was drunk ?
hahaha but she's not no worry !
Evelyn was a sweet girl :D
Shanon was very friendly too !
our face are red !
thanks to Heineken
Shanon with her mini hippo -.-" erhem *sweet la sweet la*
there's more photo in my fb
takkan ask me upload all right?
until tomorrow night will never end -.-"
PHOTO ALBUM *clickable*
seriously I wasn't ready but im trying to cover vi wei hahaha I made it
but my eyes was close but I likey !
wuuuuuu I love the long hair but feel like cutting short -.-"
wtff
when you are important to another person that person will always find a way to make time for you, no excuses, no lies, no broken promises.
and here I found my new life with new peoples
I love my sistersss !
thanks sisterss !
too bad Frean wasn't there :(
it would be more perfect right?
no worry ! Frean I've book you since early time !
I'm been waiting you patiently sistaaa ! :D
no worry it doesn't mean I'll stop love the old one ;)
it's just the matter of time
we'll meet again
very soon and so so soon
gonna meet my old friend after school !
yesh yesh yesh gossip !
1.30am now
fml school soon and I'm gonna be so so tired soon -.-"
now I know why my sis and mom nagged me all the time
they tried to tell me the truth but I refuse to listen so now I've learn the lesson
so yeah I enjoyed everything as well
no regret !
xoxo
















No comments:
Post a Comment