PROFILE

My photo
i’m always a mess. i can never keep my own secrets. i laugh too hard at stupid things. my favorite songs can make me cry. i always watch for 11:11, but i miss it more than i notice it. i live in the past, in the memories i have with the people i love. i hate thinking about reality and i’m heartsick for all the things that i can’t get back. its hard for me to define myself. i guess i’m just a cliche — the girl who loved too hard and didnt get anything in return. i dont want to be the heroine in some tragic love story, i just want the one person who has never given me a second thought.I make mistakes. I have regrets. I hate being alone. I`m always late. I hate school. I don`t like being wrong. I hate being ignored. I cry. I`m shy. I have enemies. I can`t sing. I laugh way too loud. I can`t look anyone in the eye. Many things just seem to get to me. I`m not perfect.I'm not perfect and no one seems to be perfect! People said I’ve changed so much. Well here’s the honest truth, I grew up. I stopped letting people push me around, I learned that you can’t always be happy; I accepted reality. ♥ brought to you by Liz

Thursday, February 3, 2011

I've learn


should be proud to say I've learn many things during national service camp
I met many different kind of people
people that came from different places
different races
different face *of course*

I learn to accept people and walk away from those whom I dislike
I tried to communicated altho is a very hard job for me as my BM suck to the max
I learn to speak out everything directly 
I learn to try everything as long as I can
I took part in every activity :D
awesome games 

work hard for the team and learn to support other team
learn to love each other

we're the games and the teachers are the coaches 
we learn not to fight for silly things altho that's always problem appear
learn to see humans heart within few days * true personality *

learn to accept the fact that what people think of you
two things I never regret was being with BRAVO team and room number 6B

people tend to approach you when you got benefit
learn to protect yourself
trust those who believe you
ignore those who ignore you
don't try to push so hard just to make others like you
you got nothing at last other than people hate you
that's what I've learn during a month
having those friends were like knowing them for so long altho just a month

I want nothing but a good health =)
so I can enjoy more in the camp :D


latest me ;)

spot it?
my face darker than my arm ... sob sob 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...