PROFILE

My photo
i’m always a mess. i can never keep my own secrets. i laugh too hard at stupid things. my favorite songs can make me cry. i always watch for 11:11, but i miss it more than i notice it. i live in the past, in the memories i have with the people i love. i hate thinking about reality and i’m heartsick for all the things that i can’t get back. its hard for me to define myself. i guess i’m just a cliche — the girl who loved too hard and didnt get anything in return. i dont want to be the heroine in some tragic love story, i just want the one person who has never given me a second thought.I make mistakes. I have regrets. I hate being alone. I`m always late. I hate school. I don`t like being wrong. I hate being ignored. I cry. I`m shy. I have enemies. I can`t sing. I laugh way too loud. I can`t look anyone in the eye. Many things just seem to get to me. I`m not perfect.I'm not perfect and no one seems to be perfect! People said I’ve changed so much. Well here’s the honest truth, I grew up. I stopped letting people push me around, I learned that you can’t always be happy; I accepted reality. ♥ brought to you by Liz

Friday, February 4, 2011

cried


ever since I came back from national service
I cried for most of the things I've done
I cried when I played my piano cz I can't really play in a proper way and most of the skills and song I forgotten
I cried when I saw my face look so pale and so sick
I cried when the very first time I saw my nose bleeding
I cried whenever I ate medicine for so long and so much
the very first time I leave far away from home alone and I tried to stay strong
Im not blaming others but blaming my own antibody being weak enough
but Im proud of myself being strong enough to handle everything by myself
but not to mention about the sickness
I been sick for almost 3 weeks gonna be 4 weeks
after came back to KL my sick became WORST
I need doctor man !
I fucking need a doctor !! WTF :"(

people love my skin tone and I got no idea why !
it's like orange colour not consider dark ok -.-"
im not trying to consoled myself but im just telling the truth
one thing I hate about was my head and body was totally in different skin tone !

GAHHHHHHH !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...