Happy Bunny year humans
It's been awhile my last post
I went National Service as everyone know duh !
at first I wasn't ready for everything
I was afraid
parents sent me to Bangunan Zetro
tons of humans around there
many families sent their child there
sat in the bus and my tears drop after saw my parents went home *sobsob*
reached airport (KLIA)
there's girls guessing Im chinese or malay
after knowing Im talking on the phone with my mom
they tried to approach me and we started to become friends
my first picture before leaving KL
reach the camp ,my first reaction was so fucking down and kinda disappointed
I was like FML to the max why I got chosen
I doubt that okay?
so after throw everything into my wardrobe then I went to find my new friends
I don't wan to be alone since there's only 3 of us in the room (new faces)
me and my friends were separate in different room
after few hours only I arrange my stuff
few days later my wardrobe became messy like seriously !
is a must for everyday
I spend lots of money there keep buying food for no reason cause I can't stop feel hungry
with my class uniform
Saturday and Sunday will be free
meet Hwa the sporting one :)
and the adorable one who loves to CRY !
she's a tough girl as I can say :) (if she stop crying)
behind is my mummy Conny :D
we called her mummy cause she does look like a mother
she's my room mate as well ,sleep next to my bed
Li kwan the shortest one and the sweet one
me, Mandy and Pooi =)
we love to hug each other and attack Mandy by kissing her
meet ah Pooi the 2nd tallest girl in the camp cause her height 175cm
she's the sweetest person ever who have sweet voice *erhem*
the botak
they're funny people and good people

this photo suppose to be serious one but end up they making peace pose on my head -.-
the chinese fella who wore songkong xD
everyday is a must xD
the crowded
enjoy the video :)
glad that I met them :D
they made my day awesome :D
we talk whatever we want without using brain !
LMAO awesome :D
final conclusion I BECAME DARKER !
congrats me -.-"
toodles :D

No comments:
Post a Comment