I guess I'm having great time with my boyfie walking at the beach although beach wasn't beautiful enough but sunset is always the beautiful thing you ever seen :)
Im feeling so fresh without any make up or lens on :)
some how I love enjoy with boyfie :) isn't he the sweetest boyfie ever?
ilovehimthatmuch :D
went to costume party :)
everyone dressed up gorgeously and awesomely with mask
2011 gonna be end so so soon
hmmmm
I guess Im having an awesome 2011 :)
things I've done?
- been Miri,Sarawak National service for freaking 2 & half months
- sat flights more than 10 times
- been HK,Guang Zhou,Shen Zhen,Macau,Taiwan
- college life started
- made new friends
- met someone special in my life and now he's the one I love :)
- one day trip with HIM
experience many something NEW
one great thing that I manage to wish him happy 11.11.2011 at 11:11pm ;)
nothing special it's just some mini memories :)
gonna get sis,papa,mama Christmas gift soon ;)





No comments:
Post a Comment