10th July
ever since dad builded a mini house at his so-call-garden ,mom loves to have mini BBQ party over there to chill with her friends or just with us
it's been BBQ 2 days roll from 9th~10th
people having BERSIH war out there but me and my sis having war at home ...kinda speechless
ever since dad builded a mini house at his so-call-garden ,mom loves to have mini BBQ party over there to chill with her friends or just with us
it's been BBQ 2 days roll from 9th~10th
people having BERSIH war out there but me and my sis having war at home ...kinda speechless
Fluffy ♥ in the house ...the annoying and horrible one !
my super duper natural face with no lens and make up NOTHING ♥
I was emo at the corner with Fluffy ....LOL
11th July
the war just ended but another war came...THE WORST LIFE EVER
I was so happy ,finally there's time chilling with my boys and girls then dad ruin everything
at first there's no acc class,management class ended earlier then head up to Kota Damansara to have snowflakes but then snowflakes not open yet :( so chill awhile at Honeymoon ...FREAKING PRICY ! :(
while waiting happily something went wrong I cried in public in snowflake shop man !! SO EMBARRASSING :( my girls started to PANIC when they saw me cried O.o opppssy sorry =X
I drove home and cried all the way home man,everyone passes by my car keep stare at me ! -.- FML
I had an argument with my dad seriously broke my heart to the maximum ...Sis snap this photo of me while I'm still crying -.- my pillow was full of all my tears !
spot my yellow pillow with smile face? :D I hug it since I'm 9 years old man ! HAHAHAHAHHAHA
embarrassed lah -.-
okay nevermind ....I was so heart broken everytime my dad scolded me ...FUCKING HEART BROKEN you know that??? Mind your language first then learn how to talk to your own daughter in a proper way or else don't talk to me ....
13th July
after class we went DJ campus for SET club actually just me the photographer ...others got nothing to do then we went makan then they went NETMASTER ! -.-
spot my yellow pillow with smile face? :D I hug it since I'm 9 years old man ! HAHAHAHAHHAHA
embarrassed lah -.-
okay nevermind ....I was so heart broken everytime my dad scolded me ...FUCKING HEART BROKEN you know that??? Mind your language first then learn how to talk to your own daughter in a proper way or else don't talk to me ....
13th July
after class we went DJ campus for SET club actually just me the photographer ...others got nothing to do then we went makan then they went NETMASTER ! -.-
it's all about the shirt okay :)
with my girls...*CLASSMATES*
Calvin's planking photo ...He PLANKED right in front of the RESTAURANT few days ago at the curve -.-
back to the class...everyone late for the class except me ! I'm earlyyyyyyy ~
during break time just 10 minutes but we're having lots of fun !
I combine everything :) super duper funny !
14th July
after class ended met my senior ...
2 of them are my favorite :)
meet Calvin and Tiam :)
Calvin had a new hair cut ! ZHUN BO?
after class ended met my senior ...
2 of them are my favorite :)
meet Calvin and Tiam :)
Calvin had a new hair cut ! ZHUN BO?
went McD with classmates ...Teddy became leng zai day by day ...errrhemmm
6 years friendship :) not bad huh
then went the curve
6 years friendship :) not bad huh
then went the curve
I said I dont wanna take photo in the toilet but girlfriend keep request for it -.-
everyone looking lah aduhhh :(
my pool skills IMPROVE :)
went pool without wifey,cause she's working ! :(
sob sob miss miss !
went pool without wifey,cause she's working ! :(
sob sob miss miss !
after went the curve,I drove to a high school near 1U to find Uncle Tan :)
he's coaching there,that uncle keep call me to remind me bubble tea bubble tea
ON THE WAY LAH :(
Bubble tea ♥ thankyou ! =)




No comments:
Post a Comment